Weekly Site Wrapup? What's that? It's been a long weekend so it's late just read.

ANNOUNCEMENT

Would you like to test Halo multiplayer for 343 Industries? Would you like to get paid to test Halo multiplayer for 343 Industries? Click Absolute Dog's announcement on how you can play test for 343i here.

CUSTOM GAMES NIGHT

SpadesS-1CGN_zpsba8b5ad4.png

Spades N AZ's Custom Games Night

Spades N AZ's Custom Games Night is coming back! RSVP for it on July 12th at HaloCustoms by clicking this link.

DGL
Announcement+Banner.png

The DGL finals are still going. Your division:

Castle Division:

Drizzy_Dan, Gazzy Mill Mill, Neurotic Kasper, Sarge, SikSlik7, Forum Dinosaur, Hater, Real Talk

If you still want info on the DGL for some reason click the links below:

Rules/Info
Match_Results
Gametype/Scoring

No matches have been played this week again.

FEATURED INTERVIEWS

The Gryffin - Member of the OnlineKnights and just a great member of the Halo Community in general. Also one of my really good friends here.

Spades N AZ - I can only say TOO much about this guy. I will let you read this interview to find out my opinion of Spades because it'd take up way too much space here. He's also our current MoM!

FORGEUnderConstruction.png

Click that picture to better understand why this part of the Wrapup is under construction. Get ready for some Forge updates coming to the site soon!

*Featured Maps will be returning soon. Hopefully in a special way!*

GAMING NEWS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA0BdYA3wk4&feature=player_embedded

The Champions Bundle Pack has been announced along with a bunch of smaller packs. The smaller packs are all just part of the bigger pack so whatever let's talk about the Champion Bundle. The Champions Bundle will include some pretty awesome stuff including a remake of one of the best Halo maps ever made, The Pit. And they introduce a new map called Vertigo. New weapon skins are coming in and they look pretty sweet from that video huh? And 3 new armor sets are coming: Mark V, ODST, and Prefect. And new stances are coming finally!

Here's a picture of the new skins provided by the member Self Destruct:

ibx8xTsf4lIu8E.jpg

Click here for Self Destruct's post.

Click here for Forum Dinosaur's post including the trailer video above.

HOT TOPIC

343i Community Signature Shop v3.0

2YY6c.gif

Here's a real hot topic. If you're new and wondering where you can get an amazing signature done then visit our 343i Community Sig Shop run by our main man in the Art Department, Insignia. He works fast and makes it better than you were even imagining it. Find the Sig Shop here.

MEMBER OF THE MONTH

The July Member of the Month has been announced and to no one's surprise it has gone to none other than:

Spades N AZ!

Find the announcement thread and congratulate him here.

Our previous MoM, Beckoningzebra1, will get his MoM Award and be added to our Member of the Month Wall.

MOM_award.png

PLAY DATES

Halo Wars Play Date

euBrvQH.png

Didn't even get to play a full game at this one. It had good potential but it just didn't work for me because I was up late and had to leave early. We had an only infantry game going but not everyone followed those rules.. Fishy.. :lol:.

Everyone should thank Frankenzer for hosting.

Here's some footage provided by SEED Factor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oCymqCSbZA&feature=player_embedded

Participants:

D-38 Boss, BaconShelf, Frankenzer, Fishy, SEED Factor, JC13999

Everyone who attended will get this:

hwaward.png 

We still want your Play Date ideas! Follow in our MoM's footsteps and post them here!

That was your weekly fill, now scroll back up and read it all over again.

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 7

All I could say is the halo wars playdate was awesome. It was fun hosting and it's been fun playing with you guys. I had a good time but I knew it was a good time to leave when Drizzy came and everyone here was practically asleep.

Nice wrapup, I've been waiting for this :D

• Like 1

Where were you, Wrapup? I missed you! Each night you weren't here, I cried in my sleep, hugging the sheets as my tear's streamed down my face into a pool.

and lol yay 2 interviews

I'll get 3 more hours of footage up soon if you need to link it here.

KUTGW!

DISCLAIMER: Watch the Halo Wars video at your own risk. It is profane to an extent because it contains the voice of D-38 Boss in his natural habitat, which makes him an angry and bitter creature, prone to the use of extremely foul language.

It's also not very exciting to watch.

• Like 2

DISCLAIMER: Watch the Halo Wars video at your own risk. It is profane to an extent because it contains the voice of D-38 Boss in his natural habitat, which makes him an angry and bitter creature, prone to the use of extremely foul language.

It's also not very exciting to watch.

You have the worst mic there, its so quiet that nobody can here you.

Hahahahahaha.