Screen Recording Software?

Axilus Prime

There is fraps free...

And then I think there's fraps that you can pay for to remove the watermark or something. 

You can use Quicktime for high quality recording with watermarks (At least I can) and record your voice as well [Of course, I would suggest editing your voice into the video later (A lot more professional than, say, live comms, which are more 'eventful' than just pure commentaries)], or, if on Mac, use Screenflow to record voice at the same time. (I do quicktime on mac)

Or I could record your footage of Reach/Halo 3 for you. *Shrugs*

There is fraps free...

And then I think there's fraps that you can pay for to remove the watermark or something. 

You can use Quicktime for high quality recording with watermarks (At least I can) and record your voice as well [Of course, I would suggest editing your voice into the video later (A lot more professional than, say, live comms, which are more 'eventful' than just pure commentaries)], or, if on Mac, use Screenflow to record voice at the same time. (I do quicktime on mac)

Or I could record your footage of Reach/Halo 3 for you. *Shrugs*

I'll do Halo CE first, it'll help me get some experience with playthrough vids. But thanks for the offer on the Reach/3 stuff, do I save it in theater and fileshare it to you?

And thanks, everyone. I'll try these out.

I'll do Halo CE first, it'll help me get some experience with playthrough vids. But thanks for the offer on the Reach/3 stuff, do I save it in theater and fileshare it to you?

And thanks, everyone. I'll try these out.

As long as I can see it on my Xbox, I can record it for you. One of the ways is to save it and then add to fileshare.

Recording your Reach/3 Videos might have to wait for a few days because as of right now, I have 170-200 something GB on my laptop used on the Halo Wars playdate, 37 GB used for creating a compressed version, and a remaining few hundred on other playdates and cod. 

Which I have to start looking through to delete.