Hayabusa and Katana Armor in Halo 5

deadshift2010

Hey 343, I was just playing Halo 3 and thinking about my armor  {Hayabusa and Katana} and how hard it was to get all the skulls {didn't cheat!} and I was just hoping that maybe you could put it in Halo 5 or maybe as a pre-order bonus. I am sure that thousands agree with me. Iv'e been a loyal fan from the beggining of Halo and I will be till the end. Thank you, If you read this.

• Like 1

I agree that Hayabusa should be a Pre-Order exclusive armor, But I think the Katana should be a hidden locked armor that we have to unlock after we unlock all the original achievements for Halo 5, and find all the skulls in campaign. We need to earn it.  

:)

Liquid Development who worked for 343i had Hayabusa in the concepts, they were gonna input it, and a lot of people thought it would end up as DLC. They may include it in Halo 5. As for Katana armor, I would really like to see it inputted in H5. Katana might be an exclusive unlock for people who maybe find a secret Skull hidden in a mission, or unlocking all armors like Haunted was in Reach.

Not skill based, getting amounts of kills like 4 sure (I'd it was offline accessible) but that just means players of a lower skill or casual miss out on things MLG pro players would get

I only ever liked the Shoulders if this armour, which I would live to be re done. Such as my DRAGONFURE design ill dig up.

• 4 months later...