Map Creator: LiquidLuigi

Current Version: Eminence v1.1

GameTypes Supported: Slayer, CTF, FFA

Player Count: 4-8

1.1 UPDATE:

-Several of scenic objects have been added for visual effect 

-Both crates near gravity lifts have been changed to a "Fixed" position

-Two bank inclines have been added to the bottom ramps

-King of the Hill is now functional on this map.

post-32265-0-87580100-1372032797_thumb.png

Eminence is a complex-like storage center that has been abandoned. What leaves behind are an array of weapons from both the UNSC and the Covenant. The base is symmetrical on both sides.

post-32265-0-74509300-1372032832_thumb.png

Although both bases are visible from each other, killing someone off spawn is not an easy feat due to the amount of cover each base consist. Both bases have a needler and 2 pulse grenades with a railgun "Bottom Yellow" (More weapon stats below). There are three main ways to navigate through the map: Going through both "Orange or Purple Room" or "Bottom Yellow". A way across the huge pit is by going through "Yellow Bridge", which gets you to either "Orange or Purple Room". As for respawns, there are 7 main places to respawn, one being on the base and the others on the sides of the pit. You only spawn on your side unless it is FFA.   

Weapon Traits

Ordnance Weapons:

Pulse Grenades x2 (2) (60s)

Needler (2) (90s)

Railgun (1) (120s)

Non-Ordnance Weapons:

DMR (2) (60s)

Carbine (2) (60s)

Assault Rifle (2) (30s)

Storm Rifle (2) (30s)

Plasma Pistol (1) (60s)

Red Base

post-32265-0-80853900-1372032852_thumb.png

Blue Base

post-32265-0-71589200-1372034282_thumb.png

Blue Hallway & Purple Room

post-32265-0-43507800-1372033162_thumb.png

post-32265-0-95880900-1372032868_thumb.png

I hope you enjoy the map! Feedback is highly encouraged. :) -LiquidLuigi

• Like 1

Well, have I got some feedback for you mate. I really love this map. Some things I love about this map the darkness, name, scenery and just how it's created. If you ever need someone to test it out with you I am your man. Just add me as a friend and send me a message when you have time. My GT is Kool Halo Kitty. Thank you have a nice day :D.

• Like 1

Well, have I got some feedback for you mate. I really love this map. Some things I love about this map the darkness, name, scenery and just how it's created. If you ever need someone to test it out with you I am your man. Just add me as a friend and send me a message when you have time. My GT is Kool Halo Kitty. Thank you have a nice day :D.

Thanks man :)

Any time. and Don't let anyone tell you different. Your work is amazing.  :hi5: 

By that, you are saying that he shouldn't let anyone tell him if there's something wrong about his map.

By saying that, I think you're telling him to reject feedback from other people who may have a different view of the map.

Or is that not what you meant?

• Like 1

I mostly agree but I do understand that he's encouraging me. :/ IMO

By that, you are saying that he shouldn't let anyone tell him if there's something wrong about his map.

By saying that, I think you're telling him to reject feedback from other people who may have a different view of the map.

Or is that not what you meant?