Games that everyone loves but you don't

Zandril

Hello gentlemen/ladies/transvestites

I am curious as to what games you guys do not like/get but everyone else seems to love.

For me, it's Call of Duty (I'm sure a lot of people would back me up on this one.) and Guitar Hero.

I play a little guitar myself but I just can't seem to learn how to play Guitar Hero right.

The Final Fantasy games that are turn-based also bored me a little.

• Like 3

Well, here's my list:

Call of Duty: Simply I enjoy playing it, but I don't feel the need to go play it, or play it seriously. I screw around in most games, just trying to be the guy who pisses everyone else off on the other team. 

Supersmash Bros Brawl: I loved the first two, but I felt Brawl was only about having the best character. It the others, there was that element, but it wasn't that important, any character could win.

Temple run, and most other handheld/ipod games: I just don't find stooping a button over Andover, or moving my thumb back and forth on a small screen enjoyable. If I am going to play, I want a larger screen and a controller or keyboard.

Call of Duty: tried it, and I didn't like the feel of it. At least in Halo, you have a second or two to react to being shot at. Call of Duty, you go around the corner and you die after getting shot in the foot once.

Skyrim: I like games with a plot and somewhat of a structure.

Minecraft: same as Skyrim.

World of Warcraft. I mean come on that South Park episode pretty much sums it all up for me.

Final Fantasy games. I really think it needs to end by this point. XVI VIDI FKJALDFJLKDJFL that's what the numerals all start to look like after awhile. Plus the story line makes no sense to me at all.

Skylanders. I just hate it. No particular reason.

CoD: Ok, Infinity Ward, we get it. CoD 4 revolutionized shooters on a fluke because it sold well. I admit, I Liked 4, you broke the mold. here's the problem: Now you're trying to make games with the broken mold. you make broken games.

Final Fantasy: I enjoy seeing others play them, but myself, I don't like to play them. Except Crystal Chronicals... :D

Legend of Zelda: I only played Wind Waker, and it's just not my kind of game.

I think we should do a reverse on this, Games you like that no one else does. it'd be fun...

• Like 1

Fifa, Call of Duty, Minecraft.

Fifa is just boring. Sports games suck, I'd rather go outside and play some real football (Not to be confused with Handegg).

Call of Duty is glitch-ridden, hacked, swarmed with little kids, campers and spammers, and is the same thing every year.

Minecraft is boring. Building things, staying in a house overnight, digging underground, etc etc, none of it is fun.

• 3 months later...

Well I have to say mario kart... all of them... no skill to the race... oh and any sonic games past the first one... 

That's odd I think that the first Sonic has aged quite poorly. 2 is my personal favorite but 3 is pretty good too. I like all the classic Sonic genesis games,