System Integrity Resumed

69086 AURORA CYGNUS

He was not a "fake" though, was he? He was the original ARG and will continue to be THE original.

ILB was the original.

Anyway, my point is that they were all acted out by people. Sure, we can be disappointed that it wasnt endorsed by 343 but we should still enjoy the mystery it brought us. Hell, 343 didnt go through the trouble of making us an ARG, but this guy did and we should be grateful.

ILB was the original.

Anyway, my point is that they were all acted out by people. Sure, we can be disappointed that it wasnt endorsed by 343 but we should still enjoy the mystery it brought us. Hell, 343 didnt go through the trouble of making us an ARG, but this guy did and we should be grateful.

I don't even see what we are trying to achieve with this debate?

I wasn't really looking for an argument or even a debate. Just saying that people should've been more optimistic about it all.

All that I am saying is that I think Adjutant Reflex was the official and original ARG, not to say the Aurora Cygnus wasn't any fun. It did offer mystery and I liked it. I am just annoyed with how many there are with similar names on this community forum.

All that I am saying is that I think Adjutant Reflex was the official and original ARG, not to say the Aurora Cygnus wasn't any fun. It did offer mystery and I liked it. I am just annoyed with how many there are with similar names on this community forum.

I never said anything against AR. All I'm saying is that AR isn't that much more "real" than AC. But it seems that this discussion is just going in circles, so if its alright with you, I'd like to drop it.

As far as all the similar usernames, I agree. It is pretty annoying. Its just another username cliche, like the Elite names, and "Mr."'s

• 4 weeks later...

I never said anything against AR. All I'm saying is that AR isn't that much more "real" than AC. But it seems that this discussion is just going in circles, so if its alright with you, I'd like to drop it.

As far as all the similar usernames, I agree. It is pretty annoying. Its just another username cliche, like the Elite names, and "Mr."'s

I know that Adjutant Reflex wasn't real, but he was the original Halo ARG which started it all off.

• Like 1