//>AREAS 905Z4, 461X8, 170D6: BREACHED>

>SECURITY PRECEDURE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED<

//>SEALING BREACHED AREAS>

/905Z4...SEALED

/461X8...SEALED

/170D6...SEALED

//THREAT IS NOW CONFINED//

//>ACCESS TO THE BREACHED AREAS IS PROHIBITED>

///[sCANNING REMAINING FACILITY FOR POSSIBLE THREAT]...

/>[NO THREAT DETECTED]</

This thing IMO is like a super-computer AI or what would be considered the impersonation of such a device, I think this could be a special team of counter-intelligence operatives from 343 themselves sent to leak information but only under scrutinized circumstances.

They did say "She" would play a more active role, let's face it Bungie hid there secrets and hid them well with no hints to there location or what they would do - This could be a way of getting secrets across to the truly dedicated without worrying about Hacking be used to simply open up the game and destroy it's for all intents and purposes glory behind being hidden in the first place.

:) Check and Mate if this is incorrect then please do tell me AR783.

This thing IMO is like a super-computer AI or what would be considered the impersonation of such a device, I think this could be a special team of counter-intelligence operatives from 343 themselves sent to leak information but only under scrutinized circumstances.

They did say "She" would play a more active role, let's face it Bungie hid there secrets and hid them well with no hints to there location or what they would do - This could be a way of getting secrets across to the truly dedicated without worrying about Hacking be used to simply open up the game and destroy it's for all intents and purposes glory behind being hidden in the first place.

what do you mean, do you think this could be someone behind halo 4, i think this is a bit interesting but not sure what to think of it, what do you think?

///[THREAT DETECTED]///

//>AREAS 905Z4, 461X8, 170D6: BREACHED>

>SECURITY PRECEDURE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED<

//>SEALING BREACHED AREAS>

/905Z4...SEALED

/461X8...SEALED

/170D6...SEALED

//THREAT IS NOW CONFINED//

//>ACCESS TO THE BREACHED AREAS IS PROHIBITED>

///[sCANNING REMAINING FACILITY FOR POSSIBLE THREAT]...

/>[NO THREAT DETECTED]</

Exc in ev handl: TypeError: oSAPlg.oRoot.log is not a function

Yup, Basically what you said. I think this is a group of counter-operatives from either 343 themselves or are a hired group of individuals mean't to leak information - Leak in the sense that if you find where the leak is then you can tell what it all is and how it all goes together, The problem? This thing is hiding the leak excruciatingly painfully and will only divulge information when the correct questions are asked.

Yup, Basically what you said. I think this is a group of counter-operatives from either 343 themselves or are a hired group of individuals mean't to leak information - Leak in the sense that if you find where the leak is then you can tell what it all is and how it all goes together, The problem? This thing is hiding the leak excruciatingly painfully and will only divulge information when the correct questions are asked.

Well, I tried but....

Risk of possible threat, denied to transfer such data to an unreliable subject..not yet.

Guess I'm not reliable enough.......yet! LOL!