Slayer pro sucks.

Ckdeshi007

Everyone says if you don't like something, voice your opinion. Well here goes. I hate slayer pro. If I wanted preset classes and no radar I would play on a MLG playlist. Oh wait, h4 doesn't have one. Well maybe 343 should get rid of one of the crappy playlists and put a MLG list so they can take slayer pro out of the social playlists. Anyone else agree?

Yes, it is very misleading to have the title of the playlist Infinity slayer and have Slayer Pro in it. 

343i has not been the best with managing playlists in either Reach or Halo 4. Hello, where is BTB that you promised us months ago?

I agree, im tired of getting it every time i get on.  You get three options, and all three SLAYER PRO.  Its like they are shoving it down our throats.  They let us make our own customized load outs, but then BAM, shove that in there and we cant use them anymore.  Make its OWN playlist for that, MLG.  Just like it was in Halo 3.  Its not fair to the people who want regular slayer, and never get it anymore.  That is the main reason, i have not been online playing in a good wile.  Everytime i get on and want to do slayer, its that, and i can not stand it.  If they dont change it soon, i will not be playing much anymore.  I understand they are probably working on Halo 5, but they need to make sure to put time into Halo 4 and keep stuff runnning and make the playlists a little better.  Its misleading to have Infinity Slayer, but yet, you dont get it.

I can see your point about slayer pro. But, the more playlists there are, the less populated each playlist will get. lately I've been having real trouble actually finding matches in the less common playlists that I like.

It would be cool if 343 did a poll to find out which playlists people prefer so they can remove the least popular ones.

I'm kinda wondering why game developers don't release more surveys and development questions to the community. It can't be that hard.