kowloon

Do you want Team Regicide to return?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you want Team Regicide to return?

• Yes, it should return to matchmaking
    • No, it shouldn't return to matchmaking

I miss team regicide I want it to return. I don't like to play ffa I always do bad because I'm more of a team player. The team regicide should be put in the regicide playlist and have the number of players to 8, have it be put in with infinity slayer, or have it be put in the objective playlist and raise the score to 750 or 1000 (just in objective raise the score).

P.S. And if it is put in infinity slayer or objective ffa regicide should be put in the rumble pit playlist.

If you wanna play team regicide so much get some custom buddies and do it. Personally, I'm not a fan of 343 putting a 'The best player is here' sign on top of a persons head just so all the n00bs can gang rush him and feel good about themselves especially with the points boost.

I can't vote in your poll because team regicide hasn't been taken out of matchmaking, but is in a different playlist. Team Regicide is under team objective along with Oddball and King of the Hill, I believe.

If you go on halo waypoint on your 360 and go to the playlists it will tell you what game types there is under what playlists only team majestic has team regicide.

P.S. and my brother deleted all my map packs so I have to download them again because he was using my msp that I deleted his acc and now he did that to me.