Will PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 Allow for Cross-Platform Gaming?

Drizzy_Dan

No way in hell this will ever happen. Xbox One players can't even be in the same party as their friends on the 360 so it's highly doubtful that Microsoft will even consider allowing us to play games with / against people on non-MS consoles.

With big competition between Microsoft and Sony, if there were to be Cross Platform gaming Microsoft would lose quite a considerable amount of money due to the fact that the PS4 is about $100 cheaper than an Xbox 1. So from a business perspective, it is not that smart. From a gamers perspective I'd say that would be amazing. 

This would be a great idea! Because my friend got the Play Station 4 for Christmas, because he thought I would get it too. But I actually got the Xbox One, so if this happens I would be so happy! Me and my friend playing Destiny, with each other on different consoles  :bananachief: .

This would be a great idea! Because my friend got the Play Station 4 for Christmas, because he thought I would get it too. But I actually got the Xbox One, so if this happens I would be so happy! Me and my friend playing Destiny, with each other on different consoles  :bananachief: .

I feel the exact same way about playing with my friends and cousins on different consoles, especially considering Destiny is a well waited for game on both consoles.

• 11 months later...