Chronos

Chronos is a medium sized symmetrical ring shaped map for 4V4 matches. The idea of this map was to create a somewhat circular map with different "rings" circling an enclosed atrium in the center. The result was a Forerunner themed structure slowly being taken back by nature with various height differences and crossing sightlines through the middle atrium.

Screenshots:

chronos1.jpg

chronos2.jpg

chronos3.jpg

chronos4.jpg

chronos5.jpg

chronos6.jpg

chronos7.jpg

chronos8.jpg

chronos9.jpg

chronos10.jpg

Download: http://www.halowaypo...le&startIndex=0

Chronos is set up for Infinity Slayer, King of the Hill, Capture the Flag, and Swat.
Slayer and Hill played as well as I had hoped. However, CTF and Swat were surprise hits on this map, offering a lot more depth than I had anticipated with those gametypes. The straight shot through the deadly center made Flag surprisingly fun, forcing players to skirt around the edges with the flag. And the varied sightlines through the center and segmentation of the map makes for some great Swat matches.

Any and all feedback is appreciated!

• Like 2

Wow I am very impressed. The name is just epic. Chronos, what an original name. The screen shots are awesome. This map looks like it's on Slayer Halo 4. It's that good. I really love the video. I really liked to see it in action. Keep up the good work, I want to see more :).

• Like 1