Curiosity, it never killed anyone.

KevinCARES

I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong section, but I was wondering if there is any way to get in contact with 343i. I'm not talking a representative of sorts, or someone from the forums acting like they know their objective, I want to speak with the actual people behind the game.

Who wants to tell me if it's possible? I'm planning on going out of my way to make it happen tomorrow but feel free to tell me what's up anyway.

Good Luck with that, I can think of a few ways you could talk to 343industries...But those all have you ending up in jail...

I know one way, and that's creating a Halo-based youtube channel and then getting hundreds of thousands of subscribers.

343 will think of you as 'rich' in this context and proceed to try to talk to you to get you to fake some details about how epic 343's games are.

GOod luck with that.

You can contact 343 Industries here for a career with them, a job basically. LINK

You can send a letter to their main address in care of who you wish to talk to at their main address. 434 Kirkland Ave, Kirkland, WA 98033

You could drive to Kirkland, WA and ask to see them.

343Industrieslocation_zps91664a76.jpg

Good luck with any of these attempts!

• Like 3

OOOH I HAVE AN IDEA~!! :D

Good Luck with that, I can think of a few ways you could talk to 343industries...But those all have you ending up in jail...

<.< Apparently not an original one... [puts fireworks back]

You can contact 343 Industries here for a career with them, a job basically. LINK

You can send a letter to their main address in care of who you wish to talk to at their main address. 434 Kirkland Ave, Kirkland, WA 98033

You could drive to Kirkland, WA and ask to see them.

343Industrieslocation_zps91664a76.jpg

Good luck with any of these attempts!

Hmmm....[plots an airplane course over the compound...]

"Curiosity never killed anyone"
*Thinks of huragok and a certain NOVA bomb*
Right, what ever you say.

In that case curiosity killed like 50% of the Covenant. >:3 Gotta love grunts yah know, you ship em a bomb and they hand the detonator to a fixit "drone" which doesn't know any better...

Tweet at BS Angel, @bsangel, and she might tweet back. I've heard it works and she could be very reliable and responsive to short answers on Twitter.

Heheh...no... I spent like 3 weeks messaging her and two other individuals on xbox and several various social networks. NOTHING. Not even a friggin copy pasted note. They don't have the time for us little people. It's the way the world works. .3.

In that case curiosity killed like 50% of the Covenant. >:3 Gotta love grunts yah know, you ship em a bomb and they hand the detonator to a fixit "drone" which doesn't know any better...

Well in fairness the grunt did try to stop the huragok once it realized what was about to go down.

"NOVA beats grunt,

NOVA beats Covvy fleet,

NOVA beats planet and its' moon,

NOVA BEATS EVERYTHING.

Oh, man! I could do this all day!"