LGO is a mature laid back Clan looking for you!

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for the delayed response Id def be down to get up with you on xbox live i sent you a Reqest from our MAster tag LGO Carnage so feel free to send anyone on that tags friends list a request they are all guild members that would be happy to play with you. We will be in contact ....take care.

Welcome Spartan,

We are a very mature and laid back gaming community with roots over 4 years old. We are now back in Halo 4 looking to make a splash in a big way.  Our Growth has been steady everyday with more and more players coming each week. We are home to both casual and pro members as well as different people from all walks of life. Our goal is to build a tight nit community to better enhance not only our halo experience but our Xbox Live as well. Whatever your halo is we have it all. As with anything in life you get back as much as you put into and the same thing applies to the clan.

Looking to join a clan and meet some new friends? If you join and have no intentions of accepting

The request(s) sent to you or game invites, then please stop here! However, for those who are looking to meet new friends and are willing to taking that first step to a new partnership them please check us out at out site. We look forward to expanding our family to you.

Legion gaming organization requirements :

Mic: Yes, required

Updated motto: LGO ***** Rct *(Required)(The rest is up to you)

Attitude must be positive

Willingness to play with new players

LGO as a clan can provide you with:

Experienced leadership

Clan Stability

Mature and diverse group of Individuals

A Fun Gaming Experience

Clan vs. Clan Battles: Contracts are being drafted now

Squad vs. Squad Battles: Coming Soon

Clan hosted tournaments: TBA summer 13

Thanks,

LGO Management

If you have any question please feel free to post or to contact me (LGO Ridiculous) or my Co-Founder (LGO Mr. Poppa Co). We look forward to you joining our family.

As always please check out site:

http://ecga.enjin.com/

To register click register in the upper right hand corner.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for friendly Halo 4 players who are in search of a halo 4 clan/community. Are you tired of Logging into X-box Live and having no one on your friends list? Want to meet some of the coolest halo players to ever play the game? I know it can be a little scary.... down rite even nerve wrecking to meet new friends over X-live. First impressions are sometimes the hardest things to overcome. At LGO we run a mature atmospheric clan and best of all we welcome everyone from the hardcore players to the casual and even just forgers. So come give us a look! And remember your potential fun is only limited to the efforts you put in to it.

2Clans:

LGO is looking to form new alliances with new or established clans. We aim for an equal partnership where both clans/communities benefit. At this current time LGO has no need or desire to merge into any other Clan; I've received a lot of messages about this and I recognize we have a good thing going. I appreciate the offers but we're here to stay. Any Clans / Communities that are interested in becoming apart of LGO please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you. (www.ecga.enjin.com)

Signing off,

LGO Ridiculous (formerly known as: Mr. Badnews)

LGO Council: LGO Ridiculous / LGO Mr. Poppa Co / LGO Inferno / LGO Chaos