Halo: For The True Fan, A Thesis by Dr. Thaddeus, Founder, Alpha Squad. If you are a true Halo fan read my thesis.

DrThaddeus

Haha, you call us out on personal comments related to your skill, yet you just did that, you hypocrite. K/D doesn't mean skill. Even though I'm not particularly good at the game I still enjoy it. I have my good games and I have my bad games. If you have adapted well, then why are you complaining about it? Also, I don't "love it because they dumbed it down", in fact Halo 3 and CE still remain as my favourite, I only like it because it's a nice change of pace and it's a good fun game. I understand if you don't like it, I respect other people's opinions. Just don't force your opinions and/or make yourself look like a hypocrite because that makes you look like an idiot. Then again, it's probably too late to give you this advice.

I assume you just learned the word hypocrite lol. I didnt attack you personally I simply stated facts...you do have a negative k/d. You admit you are not good. I can be good at something without liking it, you know that does exist.  I didnt force my opinion upon anyone. Not one place in my thesis did I state this is why everyone should be doing this blah blah blah. I stated MY personal opinion and asked other like minded people to join me in my quest. If you didnt like what you read you could have just kept moving. With your .89 k/d. So are we gonna 1v1? Oh and I sent you a nice message on Xbox Live btw.

• Like 1

I assume you just learned the word hypocrite lol. I didnt attack you personally I simply stated facts...you do have a negative k/d. You admit you are not good. I can be good at something without liking it, you know that does exist.  I didnt force my opinion upon anyone. Not one place in my thesis did I state this is why everyone should be doing this blah blah blah. I stated MY personal opinion and asked other like minded people to join me in my quest. If you didnt like what you read you could have just kept moving. With your .89 k/d. So are we gonna 1v1? Oh and I sent you a nice message on Xbox Live btw.

I am simply replying to your invalid arguments as I encounter these situations frequently and I know how to counter them. No I didn't "only just learn the word hypocrite" where did you get that from? Oh, you just pulled it out of your anus as usual. And really, you're challenging people to a 1v1? That proves nothing about teamwork, or objective and/or strategic play. You have broken every rule of sharing your opinion in an intelligent manner; You contradict yourself, you make invalid arguments, you force your opinions and you challenge people. Please stop making yourself look like a childish idiotic Bungie fanboy. If you don't like Halo 4, that's fine but stop ruining our community and go whine on Waypoint or something. Or better yet, go play a game you DO like and maybe sell your copy of Halo 4 to someone who will appreciate 343i's good work more.

• Like 1

Failed~? No, we've succeeded in the eyes of the residents of this forum. It's just that you have been too blinded to see.

And I notice you still bring up K/D after admiting people manipulate those causing them not to be valid...

Failed~? No, we've succeeded in the eyes of the residents of this forum. It's just that you have been too blinded to see.

And I notice you still bring up K/D after admiting people manipulate those causing them not to be valid...

He's a hypocrite, there's your answer!

• Like 1

JXZAW

I looked you up on Halo Waypoint. LMAO. You have a 0.89 K/D. You don't even come up to my knees. You talk about strategies and teamwork, you must not use them very well to have a negative K/D. I am literally laughing at this.

I am not gonna argue with you. You are no threat it is clear that you are one of the people I Banshee Bomb in Big Team. The people that do not see me until it's too late because they don't know how to read their radar well. The people that jump up and down to AR me but like do they know I was settign them up for an assassination by my team. The people the throw grenades and all the while I am counting them to time when you run out and when to star shooting you with my DMR. The people that you Pro vision to see around counters, little do they know I am avoid you. The people that chase me and I turn around with a Boltshot handy.

You are one of those people. NO SKILL. You love this game because they dumbbed it down from Bungies high standards. If you really think that I lack skill and I just didnt adapt to the game well, I would very much like a 1v1 to prove how well I have adapted. :)

Allow me to clear things up, banshees in bigteam is the most LAME method of killing a person ever, you spam the dodge key after bombing don't you~? What do you know of honor. You who have bombed men from a distance then ran out of fear of being destroyed. You wish to argue that you have the greater skill~? Try ditching the banshee and see how long you survive against those AR's you hate... By the way, boltshot is a noob gun.

• Like 1

Hahaha you 343 fanboys are something else. Nothing but pointless talk and to action. The fact of the matter is this: I provide valid points and reasons behind them, you have succeeded in anything, what have you succeeded in doing? Proving that your ideas clash with mines. That proves neither your nor mine correct. Finally you should look up the definition of a hypocrite lol.

K/D does mean something to some of us. And because it means something to some of us you have a chance to judge my skill as I have judge you and it's sad to say that no one on this 343 fanboy ridin forum could offer not even the youngest in my squad competetion. I ask again will you prove yourselves in battle. I will show you want I call skill and you can show me your version. This 1v1 in essence could be the data collect I need to prove my points valid.

So what do you say to this little experiment by DrThaddeus?

Allow me to clear things up, banshees in bigteam is the most LAME method of killing a person ever, you spam the dodge key after bombing don't you~? What do you know of honor. You who have bombed men from a distance then ran out of fear of being destroyed. You wish to argue that you have the greater skill~? Try ditching the banshee and see how long you survive against those AR's you hate... By the way, boltshot is a noob gun.

hahahaha actually I dont use the dodge button, that's my true skill. It does more hurt than help. You should try it. And AR's in Big Team thats stupid lol NO ONE does that, not even noobs. And the Boltshot, I dont care if its a noob gun, you can use a AR and I think thats a noob gun so I guess we are even huh?

• Like 1

Hahaha you 343 fanboys are something else. Nothing but pointless talk and to action. The fact of the matter is this: I provide valid points and reasons behind them, you have succeeded in anything, what have you succeeded in doing? Proving that your ideas clash with mines. That proves neither your nor mine correct. Finally you should look up the definition of a hypocrite lol.

K/D does mean something to some of us. And because it means something to some of us you have a chance to judge my skill as I have judge you and it's sad to say that no one on this 343 fanboy ridin forum could offer not even the youngest in my squad competetion. I ask again will you prove yourselves in battle. I will show you want I call skill and you can show me your version. This 1v1 in essence could be the data collect I need to prove my points valid.

I wouldn't care if you're more skilled than me. If you are, good for you but nobody else will care. Also, if you are so good then why are you complaining about these things that you claim you can counter? Just go away and like I said, whine on Halo Waypoint to the actual creators of the game. If you intend on criticising 343, then you are wasting your time doing it here.

• Like 1

Save your trolling~ It will avail you not. As for your K/D obsession, it is only shared by weaklings who obsess over their ability to run like cowards from clear objectives, weaklings who enter an objective game and spend the whole game playing slayer. You call us all talk and yet you yourself spend all this time doing just that, talking in some attempt to be grandeous whilst misspelling every other word. In your attempts to create disorder amongst us you have only united us in a common dislike of your person. We don't even need to fight you to see your "skill." We've seen it already on Reach all too often by players who lacked the ability to fight face to face, players who spammed nothing but vehicles out of fear of being overwhelmed if they fought legitamately.

hahahaha actually I dont use the dodge button, that's my true skill. It does more hurt than help. You should try it. And AR's in Big Team thats stupid lol NO ONE does that, not even noobs. And the Boltshot, I dont care if its a noob gun, you can use a AR and I think thats a noob gun so I guess we are even huh?

Even~? not even close... You bring a sidearm shotgun with you into every game because you can't aim...

Hey Mr. Wolfy I really like your .99 K/D. and you have a clan? Wanna clan battle? Please say yes!

Well I'm off owrk and going to play some Halo. See you online noobs.

Again showing your pointless and idiotic obsession with that useless number... Your weak mind is beyond saving...

Btw I love how you skip responding to the fact you have to lug a shotgun with you...

And apparently you also spend your time at work on a forum attempting to troll people, shows your intelligence...

'True Halo fan.' I couldn't even spit in your direction. A true gamer is competitive within their own right. They don't care if the odds are stacked against them. They play regardless. I've known devout Halo fans who've played every game in the series and still get their asses kicked by someone of a higher skill level. Weapons are nothing in the hands of a noob. I've won 'sword fights' with noobs in Halo 3 using my fists. Who cares if the weapons aren't 'balanced'? As long as you have the know-how and some good timing, you'll tear down anyone in your path. Next thing; A true 'Halo fan' doesn't hop on bandwagons. This 'I hate 343' thing is nothing more than a puerile attempt from little 14 year old boys to turn the game back into Halo 3. They've xenophobic at best and don't want the game to progress in any way. You know what Halo would be like if it stayed the same gameplay wise every single year? The very game that every 'anti-343' tard says it's becoming; Call Of Duty. And the most pathetic thing about all of this is that half of the people complaining about Halo 4 didn't even start playing until Halo 3. Because of this, they're too foolish to recognize that Halo 4 IS keeping the same formula that every fan knew and loved. In nearly every aspect, Halo 4 is Halo: Combat Evolved. Here's every instance I've found, in which, they're familiar.

• Start the game with Covenant boarding your ship
  • Crash land on a new planet
  • Both have scenes where the music cues in upon seeing the landscape (Requiem and a30)
  • Both have 'ancient evils'
  • The third levels of both games are both espionage
  • No duel wielding
  • Fall damage
  • 'We must destroy Halo!' 'We need to destroy the composer!'
  • Both have the 'OMGBADASS' scenes where you have access to every vehicle
  • Both have a 'race against time
  • 'Halo, it's finished.. No.. I think we're just getting started..' 'The reclamation has begun.'
  • Like 4

'True Halo fan.' I couldn't even spit in your direction. A true gamer is competitive within their own right. They don't care if the odds are stacked against them. They play regardless. I've known devout Halo fans who've played every game in the series and still get their asses kicked by someone of a higher skill level. Weapons are nothing in the hands of a noob. I've won 'sword fights' with noobs in Halo 3 using my fists. Who cares if the weapons aren't 'balanced'? As long as you have the know-how and some good timing, you'll tear down anyone in your path. Next thing; A true 'Halo fan' doesn't hop on bandwagons. This 'I hate 343' thing is nothing more than a puerile attempt from little 14 year old boys to turn the game back into Halo 3. They've xenophobic at best and don't want the game to progress in any way. You know what Halo would be like if it stayed the same gameplay wise every single year? The very game that every 'anti-343' tard says it's becoming; Call Of Duty. And the most pathetic thing about all of this is that half of the people complaining about Halo 4 didn't even start playing until Halo 3. Because of this, they're too foolish to recognize that Halo 4 IS keeping the same formula that every fan knew and loved. In nearly every aspect, Halo 4 is Halo: Combat Evolved. Here's every instance I've found, in which, they're familiar.

• Start the game with Covenant boarding your ship
  • Crash land on a new planet
  • Both have scenes where the music cues in upon seeing the landscape (Requiem and a30)
  • Both have 'ancient evils'
  • The third levels of both games are both espionage
  • No duel wielding
  • Fall damage
  • 'We must destroy Halo!' 'We need to destroy the composer!'
  • Both have the 'OMGBADASS' scenes where you have access to every vehicle
  • Both have a 'race against time
  • 'Halo, it's finished.. No.. I think we're just getting started..' 'The reclamation has begun.'

NUFF SAID~!

Call it a day, slap a locked on this trashy thread, and everyone back about your business.

God this thread is a bunch of retards who are too stubborn to give up their way of thinking. Honestly I think Thaddeus is right he also has a right to voice his opinion and it's like you who put down a person who is trying to say what they want. Sure some of you make good points but seriously there are some things really wrong with Halo 4. Promethean vision mainly pisses me the hell off honestly if that was gone I think Halo would be a pretty decent game. But ordinance drops and all that crap is weak as crap. As Thaddeus has basically said, Halo 4 has rewarded you for being crappy. Games like call of duty and crap take no skill but a game that has been crafted like this over the years should retain it's main element of skill and I feel like that's been taken out of the game. It DID start with Halo: Reach I'll give you that Reach had some crappy crap in it too but Halo 4 has gone over the edge with it's bullcrap. Just voicing my opinion also no need to get all pissy because you don't agree. Alpha Squad C for like people.

I'm an ignorant person excuse my language

• Like 1

God this thread is a bunch of retards who are too stubborn to give up their way of thinking. Honestly I think Thaddeus is right he also has a right to voice his opinion and it's like you who put down a person who is trying to say what they want. Sure some of you make good points but seriously there are some things really wrong with Halo 4. Promethean vision mainly pisses me the hell off honestly if that was gone I think Halo would be a pretty decent game. But ordinance drops and all that crap is weak as crap. As Thaddeus has basically said, Halo 4 has rewarded you for being crappy. Games like call of duty and crap take no skill but a game that has been crafted like this over the years should retain it's main element of skill and I feel like that's been taken out of the game. It DID start with Halo: Reach I'll give you that Reach had some crappy crap in it too but Halo 4 has gone over the edge with it's bullcrap. Just voicing my opinion also no need to get all pissy because you don't agree. Alpha Squad C for like people.

I'm an ignorant person excuse my language

Well said pizza! These people here that claim themselves to be TRUE FANS like all the retarded changes that 343 has made to Halo...for shame. I like take my squad and we will continue to use something call skill.

I warn you all though. Who claim to be true fans and like this skillless game. Don't come to Destiny with that same mentality. Bungie will STILL require skill as a part of game play. So you might wanna get use to actually aiming. :)