Halo 4 - 6 Story idea/ Theory

Rumerboy

CHECK BACK OFTEN FOR FREQUENT UPDATES ON MY THEORY!!!

My other Theories:

Human-Covenant/Elite Alliance:

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/2975-halo-4-human-elite-human-covenant-alliance-theory/

Human Vs PreHistoric Human:

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/3482-halo-4-humans-vs-prehistoric-humans-theory/

BE SURE TO READ THROUGH IT ALL!!! DONT JUST STOP AT BEGINNING

If you listen closely to 343 Guilty Spark in Halo CE he says things that made it sound like he thought that chief was the one who lighted the first halo ring back when the forerunners were around all those years ago. For example he says, "why would you hesitate to do now what you have already done before?" ( or something along those lines) Also, he makes regards to chiefs poor choice of armor and calls it a "class 2" and recommends he wears a "class 12" Now why would the monitor say these things unless he knew that chief was around back then and should have the armor necessary. ALSO the monitor said something about the chief asking him a question all those years ago.Now obviously, we all thought that that cannot be true because chief is here now. But what if at the end of halo 3 when forward unto dawn broke apart and chief was not only sent through space, but also sent back in time. Now before you regard this as a stupid and outlandish idea, think about it. It would explain why guilty spark said that, and it would bring us all new enemies, weapons, and vehicles and enviorments. Also, it would be the perfect ending for master chief, he lights the first ring to stop the flood and also kill himself, yet save himself and everyone else from the future.

Here's a link to a video at comic con 2010 where the interviewer is asking questions to Frank O' Connor: (Keep watching until the part where he talks about the monitor and what Frankie says about it. This only supports my theory)

The part im talking about begins around 3:18

(I think I fixed the link if not, please use the link that Raskulz posted below in the comments. I will fix it when I get home to an actual computer)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=-WcVz8hPN5s

Notice how giddy and a lil weird Frankie gets when he says that?

it greatly helps my idea and gets me giddy and excited so badly!!

Update: ADDED August 20th, 10pm:

343 Has repeatedly said that in Halo CEA there will be terminals that will help reveal things about Halo 4's story. Now these terminals will be explained by the Monitor. ====> http://attackofthefanboy.com/videos/the-story-of-guilty-spark-holds-halo-4-clues/

Now if the monitor in Halo CE will explain the story of Halo 4 how is that possible if Halo 4 (supposedly) is way in the future from Halo CE? It's not, that's why the only way the monitor could explain the Events in Halo 4 is if it has already happened. That furthermore improves my theory of time travel.

Update: ADDED August 22nd, 10:30pm:

Now everyone claims that when the monitor calls Chief "Reclaimer" that he means humans are the reclaimers to the forrunner's mantel. However, I believe that he calls chief a "Reclaimer" because chief lit of the first halo rings, and he's back to light or ""Reclaim"" them again.

Think about it, have you ever heard the monitor call anyone else besides chief a "Reclaimer"? No because chief is the only one Actually ""Reclaiming anything""

Update: ADDED September 2nd, 7:30pm:

This is just something I thought of but,

In the legendary ending if Halo 3, Cortana says, " You did it. Truth, and the covenant, the flood, it's finished." Along with Chief ( kinda relieving ) saying, "It's finished."

Now this sounds like they're saying that it's basically all over, the galaxy is at peace. Also keep in mind that there actually is really nothing threating left in the (present) galaxy. Now Cortana couldn't possibly need Chief ( in Halo 4) if the (present time) galaxy is at peace. Unless the galaxy they're in NOW is in the past and is NOT at peace.

Again, keep in mind that Corana says that the Flood is finished. Now Halo 4 is obviously going to contain the flood. Because well first of all, it just has too. And second, the entire series is literally BECAUSE of the flood. Without the flood there would be no Halo ring, therefore no "Halo 1-3" or in this case... a ""Halo 4""

Just another idea I thought I'd put in there....

Update: ADDED September 3rd, 1:00pm:

At the end of the concept art video for Halo 4, these weird pictures were quickly flashed. I have strong belief that these are precursors because precursors are known to look like anthropoids, and the pictures sorta looked like anthropoids as well. And since its in the concept art, that probably means its in the game. Now, we know that precursors are all long gone. ( Like it is a fact that they are all dead). So if they are in the game, how would that be possible unless the game is in the past??

Update: ADDED September 7th, 10:30pm:

Also addressing the concept art video: in the video, there was clearly a pelican flying around. Now, I admit this is a major setback on my theory however, there are a few possibilities that could explain this:

(Probably best answer)

1. At the end of Halo Wars, Serena says "somethings happened" now if the spirit of fire also went back in time due to a faulty slipspace rupture, this could explain the presence of marines and pelicans.

(This ones stretching it a bit)

2. We all know that Precursors were extremely advanced in science and technology. So what if they (or possibly forerunners) mastered time travel and would go into the future and take marines and other unsc equipment in order to study them? ( again, I know I'm stretching it a little)

The video, also seemed to show, what looks like new covenant craft. Now this could easily be forerunner or precursor, but who knows?

This concept art video, really did a number on my theory, so anyone with any ideas to explain UNSC or possibly COVENANT presence in the video, PLEASE POST THEM!!

Update: ADDED September 7th 11:00pm

The concept art clearly shows UNSC and maybe even COVENANT on this unknown planet. Now this would surely ruin my theory, however, maybe the UNSC and the COVENANT are allies now (after the war) and are going to rescue chief. And what if something happens and chief just goes back in time later in the game or even Halo 5?

What do you think of my theory?

What other theories do you have?

Well the book halo: primordium book comes out in jan 2012 an I think it will explain this. There is a charecter in the book named chakas and he is wearing forerunner armor 343 guilty may have known that and that's why he said that. And primordium is going to explain slot about halo CE and give insight into halo 4

• 2 weeks later...

Well the book halo: primordium book comes out in jan 2012 an I think it will explain this. There is a charecter in the book named chakas and he is wearing forerunner armor 343 guilty may have known that and that's why he said that. And primordium is going to explain slot about halo CE and give insight into halo 4

Aha! Maybe in forerunner language, Master Chief is Chakas!

No Its possible that the Forerunners that took they refuge from the Halo array in their Shield World could be our allies but it is also a possibility that the Elite/Seperatists Alliance could still be our allies but, they are still taking care of the rest of the Loyalist fleets. Or both could be our allies when we fight the Precursors.

• 3 weeks later...

Time travel, and the everything comes full circle in a "Halo" makes sense. Also it was a bit creepy at the time for guilty spark to question Chief like that. Maybe the beginning is the end and time is doomed to repeat it self. I like it. The foundation is all ther layed out before our eyes. Maybe it's time to access those H3 terminals once again and see if they have any treats. Maybe we've ended the trilogy of Master Chief, and begun his trilogy as The Reclaimer.

• Like 1

Some of the writing is quoted from your theories:

This theory to me is messed up. Although some of the evidence in this theory supports your ancient human theory. What I am about to say is so stretched but when you sit down and think about it you will think I am a ninja. In the leaked video from 343 you see two humans fighting. One has the power of the force or neural physics which precursors highly believed in. Which to me would make sense if the precursors and ancient humans made a alliance to destroy the forerunners because they where pissed of at them. What I think 343 guilty spark is referring to when he makes regards to the chiefs poor choice in Armour and calls it a class "2" and recommended he wears class "12" and when he says why hesitate now for what you have already done before. I do not think he was referring to the chief at all. I think he was referring to the ancient humans whom had very advanced technologies and whom may have had this tier "12" suit. I also think that 343 guilty spark thought that Master Chief was a ancient human and he thought that Master Chief was there to fire another halo array. 343 Guilty spark was implying that the chief had already fired a halo array (or his race did). Which would lead me to believe that guilty spark got confused between the 2 types of humans. Since the ancient humans where so obsessed with the precursors technology that they made a alliance. This would also explain how in the video one human pulled the other human through a wall. The precursors beliefs were like those of a Jedi. So it would make sense if both races allied and the precursors tought the human how to use the technology of neural physics.

I've been noticing a lot of forerunner emphasis on "Humans" a GREAT example is in the new CEA terminal video. The video shows the monitor's perspective of the Pillar of Autumn. The monitor was ready to completely destroy it, until he saw that there were humans on board. He seemed really interested and surprised to see that humans were there.

I think he was surprised because the other humans usually have much higher technologies then the Piller Of Automes ship, and the other and or ancient humans have better and more advanced spacecrafts. Which would mean he thought we we're the other humans. So to sum it all up I think the new enemies are ancient humans allied with precursors against Humans, Covenant, and possibly the forerunners. I also think that the spirit of fire is there and the marines we see on the ground are from the spirit of fire. (Referring to the images 343 released).

Hope This Helped

I am also interested in hearing what you have to say and tell me if my theory was any convincing thanks.

The text is in spanish because i am Mexican but pleas is a really good idia try to read it with the google traductor i dont know

In a magazine precursoreseran xbox said that no biological beings and would beenemies and that the flood pudiron be his agent to going there this fascinating story:

The precursors foreruners created a very intelligent AI after finding these were living beings and mistakes. The foreruners tried to stop the extermination foreruners hacithat when disabling the ivan they fled without a trace.

The foreruners not find them and they knew nothing of them made ​​the forerunnerscreated the flood being loved only biological attacks and attacks next threat toliquidate the biological beings.

And that is the reason for the flood.

Edited by Absolute Dog
Translated by Absolute Dog

My other Theories:

Human-Covenant/Elite Alliance:

http://www.343indust...lliance-theory/

Human Vs PreHistoric Human:

http://www.343indust...-humans-theory/

BE SURE TO READ THROUGH IT ALL!!! DONT JUST STOP AT BEGINNING

If you listen closely to 343 Guilty Spark in Halo CE he says things that made it sound like he thought that chief was the one who lighted the first halo ring back when the forerunners were around all those years ago. For example he says, "why would you hesitate to do now what you have already done before?" ( or something along those lines) Also, he makes regards to chiefs poor choice of armor and calls it a "class 2" and recommends he wears a "class 12" Now why would the monitor say these things unless he knew that chief was around back then and should have the armor necessary. ALSO the monitor said something about the chief asking him a question all those years ago.Now obviously, we all thought that that cannot be true because chief is here now. But what if at the end of halo 3 when forward unto dawn broke apart and chief was not only sent through space, but also sent back in time. Now before you regard this as a stupid and outlandish idea, think about it. It would explain why guilty spark said that, and it would bring us all new enemies, weapons, and vehicles and enviorments. Also, it would be the perfect ending for master chief, he lights the first ring to stop the flood and also kill himself, yet save himself and everyone else from the future.

Here's a link to a video at comic con 2010 where the interviewer is asking questions to Frank O' Connor: (Keep watching until the part where he talks about the monitor and what Frankie says about it. This only supports my theory)

The part im talking about begins around 3:18

(I think I fixed the link if not, please use the link that Raskulz posted below in the comments. I will fix it when I get home to an actual computer)

http://www.youtube.c...1&v=-WcVz8hPN5s

Notice how giddy and a lil weird Frankie gets when he says that?

it greatly helps my idea and gets me giddy and excited so badly!!

Update: ADDED August 20th, 10pm:

343 Has repeatedly said that in Halo CEA there will be terminals that will help reveal things about Halo 4's story. Now these terminals will be explained by the Monitor. ====> http://attackofthefa...s-halo-4-clues/

Now if the monitor in Halo CE will explain the story of Halo 4 how is that possible if Halo 4 (supposedly) is way in the future from Halo CE? It's not, that's why the only way the monitor could explain the Events in Halo 4 is if it has already happened. That furthermore improves my theory of time travel.

Update: ADDED August 22nd, 10:30pm:

Now everyone claims that when the monitor calls Chief "Reclaimer" that he means humans are the reclaimers to the forrunner's mantel. However, I believe that he calls chief a "Reclaimer" because chief lit of the first halo rings, and he's back to light or ""Reclaim"" them again.

Think about it, have you ever heard the monitor call anyone else besides chief a "Reclaimer"? No because chief is the only one Actually ""Reclaiming anything""

Update: ADDED September 2nd, 7:30pm:

This is just something I thought of but,

In the legendary ending if Halo 3, Cortana says, " You did it. Truth, and the covenant, the flood, it's finished." Along with Chief ( kinda relieving ) saying, "It's finished."

Now this sounds like they're saying that it's basically all over, the galaxy is at peace. Also keep in mind that there actually is really nothing threating left in the (present) galaxy. Now Cortana couldn't possibly need Chief ( in Halo 4) if the (present time) galaxy is at peace. Unless the galaxy they're in NOW is in the past and is NOT at peace.

Again, keep in mind that Corana says that the Flood is finished. Now Halo 4 is obviously going to contain the flood. Because well first of all, it just has too. And second, the entire series is literally BECAUSE of the flood. Without the flood there would be no Halo ring, therefore no "Halo 1-3" or in this case... a ""Halo 4""

Just another idea I thought I'd put in there....

Update: ADDED September 3rd, 1:00pm:

At the end of the concept art video for Halo 4, these weird pictures were quickly flashed. I have strong belief that these are precursors because precursors are known to look like anthropoids, and the pictures sorta looked like anthropoids as well. And since its in the concept art, that probably means its in the game. Now, we know that precursors are all long gone. ( Like it is a fact that they are all dead). So if they are in the game, how would that be possible unless the game is in the past??

Update: ADDED September 7th, 10:30pm:

Also addressing the concept art video: in the video, there was clearly a pelican flying around. Now, I admit this is a major setback on my theory however, there are a few possibilities that could explain this:

(Probably best answer)

1. At the end of Halo Wars, Serena says "somethings happened" now if the spirit of fire also went back in time due to a faulty slipspace rupture, this could explain the presence of marines and pelicans.

(This ones stretching it a bit)

2. We all know that Precursors were extremely advanced in science and technology. So what if they (or possibly forerunners) mastered time travel and would go into the future and take marines and other unsc equipment in order to study them? ( again, I know I'm stretching it a little)

The video, also seemed to show, what looks like new covenant craft. Now this could easily be forerunner or precursor, but who knows?

This concept art video, really did a number on my theory, so anyone with any ideas to explain UNSC or possibly COVENANT presence in the video, PLEASE POST THEM!!

Update: ADDED September 7th 11:00pm

The concept art clearly shows UNSC and maybe even COVENANT on this unknown planet. Now this would surely ruin my theory, however, maybe the UNSC and the COVENANT are allies now (after the war) and are going to rescue chief. And what if something happens and chief just goes back in time later in the game or even Halo 5?

What do you think of my theory?

What other theories do you have?

i just saw halo legends once and i saw that the forerunners fired the rings to stop the flood and had sentinals to put the dna of all creatures so that they could put the life form on there rightful planet. so this is my theory that the sentinals messed up and accidentily put a forerunner dna clone embyo thing and put it on earth and the dna eventually got to master cheif and the monitor recognized his dna and thats why he says all that stuff just my idea i dont know if anyone agrees with me though.

• 8 months later...

Wow this is a well thought theory but the most reasonable solution as to why spark was saying that John was a reclaimer is because all forerunners called humans reclaimers, so thats why he said that. And it's possible that he was asking chief why would you hesitate to do what live already done is because chief probably has the Didact gaeas, basically his memories and DNA imprint, so he was essentially asking the Didact. Oh and the UNSC and covenant are there cuz its in the future :P