Halo 4 - 6 Story idea/ Theory

Rumerboy

I just thought of another idea... what if 343 tied in halo wars with halo 4? Cause remember how at the end of halo wars, serena was like " somethings happened"? Well maby they ran into the same thing chief does in the trailer. That would explain why there would still be some "old fan favorite weapons"(as 343 stated) in the new game because they could all be on the spirit of fire. Although I liked my first idea better (topic post) I also love this idea too.

unlees u talking bout the last spartan serving in active duty than yes technicaly u still have red team blue team and grey team

MC IS NOT THE LAST SPARTAN... AND THAT QUOTE ABOVE MY POST IS JUST TO CLARIFY WHAT I MEAN... My apologies for caps but that is infuriating beyond measure...

Ignorant worm...

I think that the planet in the advert is not a planet, but a ship of some kind, how many planets do you know of that have a massive hole that opens up (like a ship bay) when ships come near? i think that its a forerunner carrier ship that is being assaulted by the flood, trying to infect forerunners to create flood-runners lol.

I also think that it will have some important tech on board that makes it a primary target to defend/capture, then The Chief will go in there and take down the constant threat of the flood, make peace with the forerunnners, make some form of technological innovation to create his own ship (or be given one), and make some advancement in his weapon technology, and look for Onyx so that he can save Halsey and the other spartans, Halo 4 would end there, then Halo 5 would start with cheif reaching Onyx, and a whole new plotline would evolve.

Thats what i think the plotline is, but thats just a guess...

It has already been stated that the "planet" is not of Forerunner origin.

It has already been stated that the "planet" is not of Forerunner origin.

I must have missed that because I haven't seen anyone say that its not forerunner. Link?

I am not sure if I really want to see the Forerunners or Precursors. IMO they all died with the first halo activation sacrificing themselves to give other species a chance in the future.

If I was MC and I can across the forerunners I would be pretty upset if I found out they are still hanging around and have not helped fight in the wars with the covenant or against stopping the flood.

I really think Halo 4 could be going in a whole new direction with enemies and allies. But then again I could be totally wrong. If not then I like my first idea a few posts before this one though better :D

Not sure about the idea.

Let me just say that Spark sees the chief as a Reclaimer, so, when he says: " why would you hesitate to do now what you have already done before?", he could be addressing the Reclaimers in general

Anyway, not sure,

Rafter

I agree. The humans were given the forerunner's tech and that could have confused Spark. Guess we will have to see what happens.

Sorry. I found evidence that your idea is impossable. In the consept art, it shows UNSC ships, similar the the Pillar of Autum. Plus you see pelicans are all around them. I'm sorry to be the one to say this, look it up in gaming news for a more detailed analsis. It's under a closer look at the Halo 4 enemy. Watch the entire video for more info.

Sorry. I found evidence that your idea is impossable. In the consept art, it shows UNSC ships, similar the the Pillar of Autum. Plus you see pelicans are all around them. I'm sorry to be the one to say this, look it up in gaming news for a more detailed analsis. It's under a closer look at the Halo 4 enemy. Watch the entire video for more info.

I literally just logged on to address this.... So I'll have an update really soon

<Chief Wiggum>That's some good conjecture there, boys. Keep up the good work.</chief wiggum>

I could see the Arby looking for the Demon, but the other Sangheilli could care less.

Covvie forces have no guidance; just skittering about looking for a foxhole to crawl into.

Forerunners are alleged to have committed sepuku accidentally on purpose. I have to wonder how Mendicant Bias is doing, though.

Precursors… Alleged to have been reduced to a single specimen. So unless he/she/it cloned him/her/itself or is asexual, I don't see him/her/it or any of it's kind rejoining the cast any time soon except to make a cameo appearance.

Personally, I'm hoping: space pirates, and Samus Aran to make Cortana jealous. Fingers crossed!

<Chief Wiggum>That's some good conjecture there, boys. Keep up the good work.</chief wiggum>

I could see the Arby looking for the Demon, but the other Sangheilli could care less.

Covvie forces have no guidance; just skittering about looking for a foxhole to crawl into.

Forerunners are alleged to have committed sepuku accidentally on purpose. I have to wonder how Mendicant Bias is doing, though.

Precursors… Alleged to have been reduced to a single specimen. So unless he/she/it cloned him/her/itself or is asexual, I don't see him/her/it or any of it's kind rejoining the cast any time soon except to make a cameo appearance.

Personally, I'm hoping: space pirates, and Samus Aran to make Cortana jealous. Fingers crossed!

Bias was on the Ark. Check out the last terminal on Legendary if you need more info.

• 2 weeks later...

OP_

I see you say that 343 on refers to the MC as a Reclaimer but I am 99% sure when I read the books the MC comes across a dead marine that 343 was trying to guide through the library and there was a reference to him being a Reclaimer also.

I also thought I heard/read a reference to other humans being Reclaimers but I can't recall at this exact moment at work.

Ok here is a link to a page containing the information including the name of the Marine who died almost at the index. Must have been bad arse to almost make it alone.

http://halo.wikia.co...43_Guilty_Spark

Here is the Marines link - http://halo.wikia.co...i/Marvin_Mobuto

He got a lot of respect from the MC if you read it. He inspired the MC in fact to finish the mission.

Interesting ideas. Well I don't know if someone posted this idea yet but, what if you could switch between the Arbiter and John-117, both with customisable armors, with the touch of a button. Maybe even 4 player co-op. Xbox live included. And maybe the final battle would maybe be against the Gravemind. Well, I hope 343 uses our ideas.

• Like 1