Versus: You Decide!  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which UNSC flying vehicle would be better to have in Halo 5?

• Hornet
    • Falcon
  2. 2. Which Covenant team vehicle would be better in Halo 5?

• Revenant
    • Specter
    • Shadow
  3. 3. Which Versus topic would you like to vote on next?

• Primary weapons
    • Alien races
    • UNSC allies
    • Forge pallets

Vote for what you would most like to return in Halo 5! I won't try to persuade you of my own opinion; it's yours that matters! If you are new to Halo, the Shadow was a Covenant troop carrier in Halo 2. It was a slow hovercraft that had a powerful plasma turret used mainly for defensive purposes.post-45995-0-71622400-1370146356.jpg

The hornet controls should be the Falcons of it returns, with Y to switch missiles and miniguns like the banshee. The left trigger for VTOLs worked pretty nicely in Reach, and was insanely fun to be able to gently descend campaign-style.

I still prefer falcon though...

• Like 2

The hornet controls should be the Falcons of it returns, with Y to switch missiles and miniguns like the banshee. The left trigger for VTOLs worked pretty nicely in Reach, and was insanely fun to be able to gently descend campaign-style.

I still prefer falcon though...

i say hornet but I'm fine with the falcon controls, I'm so used to them that when i play halo 3 i have a hard time controlling them

It seems we have a close rivalry between Hornet and Falcon lovers! So far, "Alien Races" has received the most votes for the next topic, but I'll leave it open for a few more days. I might just change it to "Enemies" when the time comes, just to open some doors.

Thanks guys--you just love tying up the votes. I'm kidding; this competition between the Hornet and Falcon is really interesting, the Specter is the clear winner for its category. I'm not too sure which topic to pick for next time. I might have to grab a few people from TeamBeyond.net

I chose the Shadow because it is more diverse and will be great at encouraging teamwork as it is essentially a turtle as it is slow but sturdy

Also the Falcon got my vote as I believe that if the Falcon could accommodate the amount of people it could in the Reach campaign then we'd finally have a solution to the "Pelican-Crisis" 

In my opinion:

The Falcon would be too cramped in the multiplayer maps, so the Hornet would be more plausible.

The Spectre should be avoided, since that is a potential Overkill if fully loaded. Not a good idea when you can lose half your team in an instant in BTB.

The Brute vehicles would be amazing to have back, especially the Chopper. The Prowler has the same problem as the Spectre, so I could handle it's abscence. 

In terms of how to get the Brutes back into the storyline, the Didact would probably want to recruit as many "primitives" as he can to combat the UNSC. Its not hard to imagine the Elites and Brutes putting aside their differences to serve what they consider a "living God".