Whats your Favorite kind of Music? Or favorite song?

The Stig

I have a range of a genres I really love. Firstly, my favourite is Drum & Bass (D&B), having the band Pendulum my favourite band ever.

Pendulum incorporates a electronic style into their music also, which moved me to Dubstep, Drumstep and Brostep. I do love those genres also, and the occasional nightcore and rarely rock (Queen, LP, etc.)

But my favourite song would have to be The Tempest by Pendulum,. without a doubt the most played song I have with I believe over 7000 plays on my iTunes. To put that into perspective, that's 54250 minutes of my life spent on this or roughly 37.7 days on this, which is over a month xD.

a few other of my favorites are

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVi0izdo1ak

and i also love video game music like legend of zelda and all of their music from that game. same with the kirby themes from the show and games, and halos covenant dance (my favorite video game song ever) behold a pale horse the halo 3 theme the finish the fight theme and the halo 2 theme volume 1

• Like 1

Hmmm..... I have quite varied tastes...

(American Jesus - Bad Religion)

(No One Knows - Queens of the Stone Age)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WP2exZurfc (I Get Around - The Beach Boys)

(The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down - The Band)

(Prayer of the Refugee - Rise Against)

(Dear God - XTC)

I have more, but that's good for now.

I like classic rock and some modern music even some ,dare I say it, Dubstep (but not by mainstream artists). But my favourites are probably Blues and Jazz. I like a lot of music from the 1940s and 1950s. I have a record player for them.

I pretty much enjoy any type of music but, if I had to pick one song and one kind of music my favorite song would be, Radioactive by: Imagine Dragons and what I would chose as my favorite music type is probably, country rock and today's hits.

-The Beatles

-Daft Punk

-Linkin Park

-DeadMau5

-Frank Sinatra

-Queen

Favorite Songs

-Harder Better Faster Stronger - Daft Punk

-Professional Griefers - Deadmau5

-Let it be- The Beatles

Can't beat a bit of Frank Sinatra!