Issues that have been ignored.

Joshua Wright

This is a bit of a rant but also something that should have been taken care of even at the start. The DMR is way should not be the best of the best weapon. Where it fits to every situation. Every weapon has its purpose. The dmr should  never be a jack of all trades gun, the plasma pistol is extremely weak. If you can not improve the power then take it off the commendation list for weapon mastery. A feat that can never be done should never be set up for a goal. Another point, the splatters are not taking effect properly. I have charged straight at three people and it does NOT kill them. Since when does a full charging ghost just pop the shields? I have ran into this problem constantly. I am a big fan of this game and yes i know i could just stop playing it since i dont like a few parts of it. But I just dont understand why these issues have been ignored. Though just wish we could have more halo 3 maps or forge maps into the game but thats beside the point.

• Like 2

The issues have, and are still being addressed. Have you read any of the recent Halo Bulletins? At the beginning of June, The BR will go to a 4 shot on all playlists, the dmr reticle range will be decreased, and the carbine will become a 7 shot. The automatic weapons are being tuned to be less accurate, and many other changes are occurring. Frankly, the plasma pistol is much stronger than before, faster to charge up, decreased cooldown, and less shots to kill.

That update goes through, there are going to be ALLOT of unhappy people. I would like to see the bulletin you speak of. So I can tell hubby about the rest of the updates. He's very likely to never touch that game again if it goes through. He's already tired of it, and now their about to make nearly unbearable to him.  :(

• Like 2

Zelda, updates like this is what happens when people that don't play halo very well start crying about it being unfair. People can't handle making adjustments, they want 343i to cater to their own individual play style.

Its the people crying about things that pretty much ruined my favorite Halo.... -Reach.

But yes, the more complaints, the more the changes. Eventually they'll, (343) will have to learn not to keep doing changes, because they will have to learn soon enough that they cannot please everyone. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

You know I see mistakes in Halo 4 but, I see potential in this game getting better. In order to do this we need everyone I mean it including you sir to stop hating. 

hater-halo-thumb.jpg

Every game has the potential to get better but that's only happens with the developers aren't trying to cater to people who will sell this game in an instant for Call of Duty.

• Like 1

In order for it to get better, 343 has to stop tuning weapons every time someone whines because they can't use the weapons correctly.

I was really skilled at Halo 4 before the weapon tune. I was a demon with a BR. Not anymore. I mean, I still play, but I hate this damn update.

• Like 1

In order for it to get better, 343 has to stop tuning weapons every time someone whines because they can't use the weapons correctly.

I was really skilled at Halo 4 before the weapon tune. I was a demon with a BR. Not anymore. I mean, I still play, but I hate this damn update.

Skilled people before the update shouldn't be finding it harder after it, which does make it at least a little bit more balanced.

All I feel that 343 has left to do is, create a single TRUE classic playlist that plays as close to Halo 2/3 as possible. That's it. (Other than some bug/glitch fixes, and Theater support added to Campaign and Spartan Ops, and the return of the missing customs options, and the return of the Good Connection and local only search filter options, as well a the return of the Halo 2 clan system but new and improved).

Skilled people before the update shouldn't be finding it harder after it, which does make it at least a little bit more balanced.

I'm a bit rusty, but even after getting pwn'd 5 times in a row, I still get another team of guys who all know how to perfectly bank grenades and 4-shot no matter what I do.

The update attempted to balance the game, but I think it threw off the variety of playstyles. I love the BR, but it's being used too much to feel right anymore. Since when did Settler become a BR map? Since when did my team get spawn killed in BTB? Call it balanced all you want, but something's wrong in my opinion.

Agreed. The BR has just token over the position left by the DMR as an über powered overused headshot weapon that you can't counter without completely rethinking your strategy.

For instance, my Storm rifle is good at killing anyone except the BR, before update, it was good against anyone

Carbine/AR load out- the loadout I went 43-13 in, next to useless now because the opponent can get that one shot off before me now.

Honestly, this update stopped me from playing. I love the game but the updated are unbalancing; the DMR should just have had bloom or ROF nerf and be done with it. Nothing else needed changing...

Agreed. The BR has just token over the position left by the DMR as an über powered overused headshot weapon that you can't counter without completely rethinking your strategy.

For instance, my Storm rifle is good at killing anyone except the BR, before update, it was good against anyone

Carbine/AR load out- the loadout I went 43-13 in, next to useless now because the opponent can get that one shot off before me now.

Honestly, this update stopped me from playing. I love the game but the updated are unbalancing; the DMR should just have had bloom or ROF nerf and be done with it. Nothing else needed changing...

when you have loadouts this is what happens, thats why loadouts is not for halo. Just think if everyone started on the same playing field.... oh the good old days. fairness.

• 3 months later...