Ashes of Mombassa- OOC, RP signup

• Name- Joseph DeClarrio.

Rank- Corporal.

Service Tag- O-761 (O=Omega).

Marine, ODST, etc- ODST .

Appearance- Spiked brown hair, black eyes, 6 feet tall, 177 pounds, robotic right arm, deep scar on left thigh, 'Mia Familia' tattoo on left arm.

Armour- Defender Right Shoulder, ODST Helmet, ODST Chest with modified thruster pack, Green Visor, Black and Green Paint on armor.

Weapons- Modified MA37 Individual Combat Weapon System with Iron Sights and Grip, Flashbang Grenade, Suppressed SMGx2, and M6C/SOCOM.

Specialty- Pilot, vivid experience in Falcons.

History/backstory- Joseph, born 30 years before the Human-Covenant conflict, was originally a vivid supporter of the Rebels, then one day, his wife and son were killed in a fire in a UNSC office, issued by a rebel commander, he joined the Marines, and was seen fit to join the ODSTs given his abilities, he was on Reach the day New Alexandria was glassed, he encountered a Zealot firsthand, he narrowly survived getting impaled when a Hornet blew the zealot to bits, this is where he got his love for aircraft, and a covenant pendant, which the elite had carried, He survived reach and was assigned to fly, unfortunately, with Anti-Air wraiths being abundant, aircraft is scarce, he now works other duties, like Breaching.

So your character is 58 years old? I'd maybe say 38 at oldest, but not 58.

Also, not even a Spartan could carry FOUR weapons, I'd basically have one SMG, or the Rifle and the Pistol.

If you do changes, you are accepted

I'd love to continue The Eagle's Talon RP, as I have an entire cast of Character's for it, but other people need to do it with me...

Now, on topic; I'm for the carrier jumping. trying to get around in a partly destroyed Mombassa would be fun.

So your character is 58 years old? I'd maybe say 38 at oldest, but not 58.

Also, not even a Spartan could carry FOUR weapons, I'd basically have one SMG, or the Rifle and the Pistol.

If you do changes, you are accepted

Hmm... You do make a a valid point, I was also just trying to distance some time before the war to make him seem seasoned in a way, I am going with the SMG and Pistol...

Okay, 38 still gives time, as insurrection it's activities still continued throughout the war. All I'd say now is wait for me to post now, then you would be better suited to join.

By a descision by me, Boss and Fish and wolf, the carrier will jump now, large vehicles are EMPd, aircraft not really useable. Tanks and 'Hogs allowed though reinforcements can arrive. (I'm looking at the UberMantis here>.>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Name: Henry Clarkson

Marine

Appearance: 6 Ft. , 60 KG., Face: white skin, Clear of any pimples and facial hair, looks normal, short and shaved hair

Armour: Marine Battle Dress,Ch252 Helmet, M52B Body Armor, VZG7 Amored boots

Weapons: Assault Rifle, Plasma pistol

Specialty: CQC

History: Henry was born in Harvest where he had a good family. That all changed when the Covenant attacked. He was part of the initial Spartan 3 Alpha Company where he was turned out because he was too scared to jump. He joined the Marine Corps. and was sent to new mombasa to defend the city. He was the last member of his Fireteam.

Edited by Frankenzer

Name: Jalen K. Dossar

Tag: JK59-MC1

Military Branch: ODST

Appearance: 5'9" with red hair. Very noticeable plasma burns and needle cuts on face, arms, and legs. Large scar that appears across his face. Hazel blue eyes with grey pupils from constant explosions in his face.

Armour: Primary is pure black, secondary is Bronze. Helmet is Operator CNM with a cracked visor. Left shoulder is a chipped Rogue shoulder pad(regular). Right shoulder is Security shoulder pad with a knife attached. On his wrist is a TACTICAL/UGPS. Chest is rogue(regular). Knee pads are LG-50 Bulk .Extra side arm holster on other leg. Two grenade sashes criss crossing his chest for extra grenades.

Weapons: DMR, Sticky Detonator., and a Magnum. 1 flash, 1 Incendiary Grenade(scavenged from a dead marine[most sickening thing he has ever had to do]), 1 Grenade

Personality(got bored so I added this): Not a very talkative guy but if it is require he will spit out insults like there is no tomorrow. Expert brawler, artist, and saboteur. Believes if it explodes its an art worth looking at.

Specialty: Short-Long range combat, Explosives and Fire, Sabotage, Tactics.

History/Back-story: Treated like an outlaw at school and home. Went on to be a wrestler Baseball player and a Football player(each was at a different school year) at school in order to make his family proud, sadly that just mad it worse. Sent to boot camp for a year and loved it their. When he got back home wanted to join ROTC in order to join the military. When he graduated from the academy he was stationed on Reach and stayed back to help defend the city Quezon(  ;) ). Escaping later on and was stationed on Earth in the city of New Mombasa.

Very good. You didn't really have to list grenades though.

If you read the past few pages, I would recommend being one of the ODST troops gunning the warthog; it allows a quick and easy intro. Your choice of course but that's a suggestion :)