Gamer Tag: P5YC0PATH

Map Name: Cell Block 42-A

Map Link: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/p5yc0path/halo4/fileshare#!/?section=GameMap&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0&details=cafef7bc-bf66-44dd-91af-2776d4c171dd

Game Type Name: Contagion

Game Type Link: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/p5yc0path/halo4/fileshare#!/?section=GameSettings&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0&details=af3dae52-321b-453b-80e6-710882327de8

Description: The Prision is over run with more than just nature's grip. the unhuman flood have made cellbock 42-A their home, their nest, their hunting grounds . .  . fight of the undead and try not to get lost in the fog.

Video:

post-30128-0-25198000-1368370516_thumb.jpg

post-30128-0-06367300-1368370536_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the support man, i really appreciate it! I really do, thanks to EVERYONE who is here right now. i cant thank you all enough for looking at my map. it took me a while to make and i hope you ALL enjoy it. . . the more people that look at it the more chance i have of beighn featured on THFE, and that makes me really proud, thank you for makeing my wish come true.

Sincierly, P5YC0PATH

pretty nice looking

looks pretty great from the pictures but how do you make the fog

Wow. I downloaded it to see if the Map was as good as the pictures, It Is! The Map is really fun and aesthetically pleasing. i looked on your file share and looked at your other maps too, keep it up. there all prety good. i hope THFE looks you up man, you deserve it.