any ideas for destiny gamertags

hmmmmmmmmmmm. do you mean like name of clans?

i have a few: The Reach, Delta, Theta, reconciliation, Data, and The Dawn. just names i thought of out of my head in five minutes. also Delta and Theta are from red VS blue, just like you caboose!!!!!

• Like 1

hmmmmmmmmmmm. do you mean like name of clans?

i have a few: The Reach, Delta, Theta, reconciliation, Data, and The Dawn. just names i thought of out of my head in five minutes. also Delta and Theta are from red VS blue, just like you caboose!!!!!

thanks for the suggestions and I will think of ways to put them in but I am more looking for gamer tags for his clan that are related to bungies next game destiny   :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Cool names stated above! 

Now for gts, how about "Guardian" or "Traveler" or something similar? :)

thanks these will defiantly be used in some way now can anyone else think of any more I am more thinking of gts that represent destiny as a whole like destiny the game but that's a bad gt

Edited by Caboose the Ace

ooooh i know one. i was thinking of destiny something and then i just remembered a pokemon movie title. so dont be mad that i took the name. but destinydeoxis!!!!!!

destinyknight

destinyseaker

destinysaucer

destinysettler

destinyplasm

destinysparkler

ill keep thinking of more soon

ooooh i know one. i was thinking of destiny something and then i just remembered a pokemon movie title. so dont be mad that i took the name. but destinydeoxis!!!!!!

destinyknight

destinyseaker

destinysaucer

destinysettler

destinyplasm

destinysparkler

ill keep thinking of more soon

destiny deoxys is a TERRIBLE name, as is all the english dubs of Pokemon. All the original japanese versions have great names.

'Space-Splitting Visitor', or, literally, 'Splitting Space's Interviewer', is just better than 'Destiny Deoxys'

Of course, there IS a great childhood based name for Destiny....

Unity.....

Duty.....

Destiny!!!!

-Bionicle

• Like 1

destiny deoxys is a TERRIBLE name, as is all the english dubs of Pokemon. All the original japanese versions have great names.

'Space-Splitting Visitor', or, literally, 'Splitting Space's Interviewer', is just better than 'Destiny Deoxys'

Of course, there IS a great childhood based name for Destiny....

Unity.....

Duty.....

Destiny!!!!

-Bionicle

oh i know it is a terrible name for a person or movie. and i do agree with all of the other english names too. also i like your names and i love bionics. the toys. i used to collect them but never got good at it. my friend has all of them in his room  on shelves and cupboards. and in them too. i used to collect them when u was young

few other names: destiny6, destiknee, tar destiny, destinytartus, destinytartarus, ill keep thinking more

bionicles*

• 2 weeks later...