Wasn't awarded my Perfection schievement

Jason Lennerth

I played BTB Slayer today not long ago on Exile.  I went 20-0 but wasn't awarded a perfection medal.  Why not?  What's up with that?  My gamertag is:  WARRIOR I M   I added the file to my file share.  Please have 343 look at my file and award me 1 perfection.  A reply from the staff would be appreciated.

I played BTB Slayer today not long ago on Exile.  I went 20-0 but wasn't awarded a perfection medal.  Why not?  What's up with that?  My gamertag is:  WARRIOR I M   I added the file to my file share.  Please have 343 look at my file and award me 1 perfection.  A reply from the staff would be appreciated.

I'm not entirely sure why you wouldn't have gotten your medal. This isn't 343i's official site though and I wouldn't expect a staff response here. Even if you posted this on Waypoint I wouldn't expect much to happen. It's highly unlikely that they would go look at the footage to award you a perfection.

Anyway. Good luck over at the Halo Waypoint forums. Hope you stay with us over here anyway. We have a pretty friendly community compared to the hellhole you're likely about to embark into.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

You sir, ARE NOT PERFECT ENOUGH~! D:<

I'm not entirely sure why you wouldn't have gotten your medal. This isn't 343i's official site though and I wouldn't expect a staff response here. Even if you posted this on Waypoint I wouldn't expect much to happen. It's highly unlikely that they would go look at the footage to award you a perfection.

Anyway. Good luck over at the Halo Waypoint forums. Hope you stay with us over here anyway. We have a pretty friendly community compared to the hellhole you're likely about to embark into.

Heyyyyyy now~ remember though that we are the "official site" when it comes to promotions they do. Oh and also when they need a place to dump all the excess questions.

There is no perfection medal, that's why you didn't get it.

It's a commendation, so check your commendations for it.

Psh...Killjoy...

I got a perfection today, but I didn't get any commandations for. It semms to be locked at about 3 perfections for me.

Man, this stinks...

So you can only be perfect three times~? Theres a deeply moving life lesson hidden in this somewhere...

Such a rainbow of colloryness btw... *3*