Our May 2013 Member of the Month!

Abe.....what can I say. I have gotten to know you pretty well since our partnership with THFE and know how deep your dedication has been to forge, especially Dominion. I am proud to see the staff note your qualities in such a fashion and know you will wear the color of pink like a real man! Enjoy!

• Like 2

I have never gotten to know you personally from the time that either of us have been members here, but I do understand all of the time that forgers take out of their lives to create new halo experiences. I am not necessarily a forger myself, but I have grown to appreciate all of the effort and passion that some put into their work. If you have been selected as a mom, it is clear to me that you have tremendous talent and dedication in the work that you do. Being the previous month's mom, I pass this title down to you with honor and respect. I may not be familiar with you or your work, but earning this title can be a great reflection of a person. Enjoy your month of glory, and best of luck to you

• Like 3

Congrats Thomas! Although timezones do severely hinder things you run like TNT, I'm sure in the long run you've helped many, many people on this forum and others, and 343i.org is as proud that you're here as you are to the award!

Good job!

• Like 1

Congratulations upon earning MoM Abe. I haven't gotten to know you personally apart from the strategic conversation of the Halo Wars Playdate... you know where we crushed our opponents. From the work I've seen of yours in terms of Forging, videos, and overall contribution to the community, it is clear to me that there is no member more deserving of this prestigious accolade. 

Congrats  :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...