Halo 4 Monthly Community Play Date

Drizzy_Dan

Hey everyone so as everyone should know we host a Play Date every weekend on the site. It goes

• First Weekend - Special Event
  • Second Weekend - Halo: Reach Play Date
  • Third Weekend - Halo 3 Play Date
  • Fourth Weekend - Halo 4 Play Date

So this weekend, being that it is the last weekend in April, will be our (yes you guessed it) Halo 2 Vista Play Date!

No just kidding we absolutely aren't doing that. It's Halo 4 and you gotta be there. We get a lot of members in these lobbies and we play a lot of interesting and fun maps and gametypes. We also play Infinity Slayer, CTF, and other regular gametypes on regular maps as well. Anyone interested in a good time with the best community in Halo should join us.

Absolute Dog usually hosts but I don't know if he will this time seeing as I haven't spoken to him in a couple weeks now let alone see his name anywhere :lol: so I will host if he doesn't and the event will begin at 9AM EST on April 27th.

My GamerTag is LL Kool D and you can find it by looking at my profile or reading the beginning of this sentence.

If you come you get this! participate.png

Maybe.

Thanks GSD!

• Like 1

I'd love to join. For once, there is a European-friendly play date!

Tell me, is there a chance to test maps here? I understand if not. Either way, I look forward to playing. Maybe I can find out what 'Clue' is...

What if there so happems to be a 5th weekens... what kind of playdate is that?

The Halo 2 Vista Play Date

I'd love to join. For once, there is a European-friendly play date!

Tell me, is there a chance to test maps here? I understand if not. Either way, I look forward to playing. Maybe I can find out what 'Clue' is...

Absolutely BaconShelf

Saturday mornings are always really tight for me. I will be available tonight or Saturday evening. I might host or join some customs.

What time will it be going until? I have a basketball tournament and still want to be able to make it.

It should be an all day event. Once I leave I'll let someone else take over so that everyone can get some play time in.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys Halo 4 Play Date in 7 hours if I wake up in time! If I don't I still expect my regulars to be on and maybe start the lobby themselves. Let's play some fun games and some competitive games!

Play Date begins at 9AM EST.

Message LL Kool D for an invite.

See you on the virtual battlefield. :salute:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Halo4logo1_zps83dfb1c9.png

Following our regular schedule, we'll be having our Halo 4 Play Date the Saturday after this one because this one will be the Staff vs Members Play Date. There are many links on the site to find that so find it and click it and sign up for it.

Halo 4 Play Date

Event starts at 9AM EST Saturday June 29.

Anyone who isn't one of my regulars that's reading this, you'll be playing with:

D-38 Boss

Omega inForce

Elite SnIp3r

Frankenzer

BaconShelf

Probably DN2012

If you come, I'll give you this: participate.png 

See you on the virtual battlefield.

Message LL Kool D for an invite.

I was on the lost, so I'm guessing I've been conscripted ^.^

Of course I will be joining, I'm still annoyed I missed most of SvM and all of Reach because of my parents...