Favorite Deuteragonist in a Video Game

Spartan T-127

The topic is pretty self-explanatory. Who, in any video game you've played, is your favorite sidekick, accomplice, assistant, companion, co-protagonist or (as the proper term) deuteragonist (doo-tuh-rag-uh-nist). Because there have been some pretty awesome ones this year (*cough* Elizabeth *cough*), and even a couple in previous years (*cough* Alyx *cough*). Not many people I ask have one or have no idea what deuteragonist (doo-tuh-rag-uh-nist) means. 

I would probably choose either Cortana (best female deuteragonist EVER) or Cole Train (is a boss).

(Halo)                                                              (Gears of War)

(Anyone else sensing the over used                                                                                                                                            *                                                                                                                    parenthesis here?)

Veronica- Fallout: New Vegas

Ulysses- Fallout: New Vegas: Lonesome Road

EDE: Fallout: New Vegas /Lonesome Road

Christine: Fallout: New Vegas: Dead Money

Dean Domino: Fallout: New Vegas: Dead Money

Fawkes: Fallout 3

Superindendant- Halo 3: ODST

Half-Jaw(elite)-Halo 2

Sergeant Johnson- Halo: CE, Halo 2 and Halo 3

Garrus- Mass Effect

Ashley- Mass Effect

GLaDOS- Portal/Portal 2

Wheatley-Portal 2

Wolves-Minecraft

Plants- Plants Vs. Zombies

I like many games.

• Like 2

Ulysses wasn't a sidekick, he was an antagonist because he was trying to kill the courier.

My favorite duderahginist is definitely A tie between Atton Rand and Kreia from Knights of the Old Republic II, The Sith Lords. They had a good dynamic as far as companions go in relation to themselves and the exile.

Khem Val, the servant of Tulak Hord, also makes a very good sidekick for the Sith Inquisitor in The Old Republic. His raw strength and power balances out the strengths and weaknesses of the Inquisitor, especially if you roll a Sorcerer. I thought I would like Ashara Zavaros, but she is just so annoying and you can't even turn her to the darkside.