Dragon Ball Z Thread

Fishy

i also loved the old yugioh but then i just emiediatly stopped once the cartoon network thing called maguzi ruined it with yugioh GX came out which was the second generation of yugioh after yugi and his friends, then what made me hate all of yugioh was yugioh 5d's and now is zexel. horrible shows. yugioh GX was about kids going to some sort of yugioh card battling college, 5d's was where the people raced each other while battling and avoiding obstacle, then the zexel one i don't even know except it takes place like 2 million years after the original yugioh where there are aliens trying to destroy the world and people use halo like AI's to help them rather than themselves battling on their own with the cards. i do like the cards though and i have all of the old original cards and the new versions too. so ya... i only watch dragon ball Z and all of those if I'm sick and can't find anything better

• 2 weeks later...

i also loved the old yugioh but then i just emiediatly stopped once the cartoon network thing called maguzi ruined it with yugioh GX came out which was the second generation of yugioh after yugi and his friends, then what made me hate all of yugioh was yugioh 5d's and now is zexel. horrible shows. yugioh GX was about kids going to some sort of yugioh card battling college, 5d's was where the people raced each other while battling and avoiding obstacle, then the zexel one i don't even know except it takes place like 2 million years after the original yugioh where there are aliens trying to destroy the world and people use halo like AI's to help them rather than themselves battling on their own with the cards. i do like the cards though and i have all of the old original cards and the new versions too. so ya... i only watch dragon ball Z and all of those if I'm sick and can't find anything better.

Yeah. Can't wait for the English dub for Battle of the Gods, though. I'm telling you, it'll be the the most watched HD Blu-Ray disc on my Xbox One... ;)

From what I've heard DBZ is going to be continued because of the success of DBZ Battle of the Gods. They're even making a second movie about the Battle of the Gods. This is by far my favorite anime ever. No anime will ever top DBZ in my opinion. One reason I loved DBZ is that it didn't use nearly as much filler as most anime still airing. 

• 2 weeks later...

From what I've heard DBZ is going to be continued because of the success of DBZ Battle of the Gods. They're even making a second movie about the Battle of the Gods. This is by far my favorite anime ever. No anime will ever top DBZ in my opinion. One reason I loved DBZ is that it didn't use nearly as much filler as most anime still airing. 

I'm gonna have to diasgree with you about the filler. DBZ set the standard for excessive filler episodes in anime. However the episode where they learn how to drive is pretty amazing.

At least DBZ had only one arc that was nothing but pure filler nonsense, Naruto on the other hand had several.

Don't know much about Naruto (always thought it was stupid (and the worst of the big three))  so i can't comment on that. As for the filler saga I believe you are referring to the Garlic Jr. Saga which I quite liked. Filler isn't always bad.

• 3 weeks later...