Realaese Date

Bryan Powell

Now i konw its gonna be atleast 2 more years until we even get a trailer for this, but as a fan of halo i fell the need to speak out anout this.

When Halo 4 came out you guys at 343i got 9.5 and higher scores from ign and others, however your timing wasn't so good on the release being 1 week before black ops 2. I know that in the summer no games ever release and it is like a drought on multiplayer. I know its not a good idea to release along side call of duty and others at christmas time when people have to choose between 7 games and they can only afford 2 of so relelase halo 5 in June when people are bored have money and no decisions to make, who knows mabye your servers wont get below 1000 for six months.

Now i konw its gonna be atleast 2 more years until we even get a trailer for this, but as a fan of halo i fell the need to speak out anout this.

When Halo 4 came out you guys at 343i got 9.5 and higher scores from ign and others, however your timing wasn't so good on the release being 1 week before black ops 2. I know that in the summer no games ever release and it is like a drought on multiplayer. I know its not a good idea to release along side call of duty and others at christmas time when people have to choose between 7 games and they can only afford 2 of so relelase halo 5 in June when people are bored have money and no decisions to make, who knows mabye your servers wont get below 1000 for six months.

the reason why the game came out in the holiday season was because

money grabbing Microsoft wanted 343 to put it out in the holiday season ready or not so they could get the most monez for them selves but halo 4 was not ready and so halo 4 soon lost tons of people for this and why was it realised so soon to black ops 2 well no clue :thumbsup:

They're released around Christmas so they have more sales for Christmas presents. Apart from a few million birthdays around the world, there aren't any events in June and many people do not have as much money then. Coming out around Christmas allows for more sales.

There is a benefit to releasing in the fall season; student players are freely advertising the game before and after release, for good or ill. It was unfortunate that Blops II came out so close to Halo 4; I hope that 343i is given enough time with this one. I can wait three or four years for the next installment (although odds are that MS will rush them again). Destiny will satisfy me until then.

Guest Frogger24

I mean in general, @frogger24.

Well you gave an absolute and I put something out there (while opinion based the absolute you gave was also an opinion) to disprove it. Thats all.