Is the Theater mode for Campaign ?

Maybe. I hope so, as it would be really cool to have, but they're working with pre-existing code so it could easily not happen. I'm not sure how integrated the Theatre mode is in Halo 3 and Reach so I can't say how hard it would be to implement. But just because it was done for ODST is no indication of what will be done for Anniversary since ODST was new code and so they could put the theatre in from an early stage of development.

I really hope it does, cause watching myself drive right up to the edge or the waterfall with a hog full of marines and jumping off the side before the hog careens down the waterfall-- that would be awesome to watch over and over again. :D

Did you do it in first person seat ? It gets interesting when Warthog goes in barrel roll.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i recall something about this over in 1 of the videos halo fest had, that theater waasn't available for the campaign but i could be wrong so if you're really that interested in finding out i suggest you go watch it over at waypoints website but all in all i hope i'm wrong