The Forge Ranking System- FSR

Trio of Kings

Hey guys! Are you great Forgers but bad competitive player? Can't get a high Spartan Rank or CSR? Well, this ranking system is good for you. The Forge Spartan Rank is a ranking system where the number goes up for the number of maps you make, time Forging, pieces placed, and ties editing. You can also get more points from people who download your maps off Fileshare.

So this will be just like CSR, except operates more like SR.

This is my short idea, so thanks for reading!

Hey guys! Are you great Forgers but bad competitive player? Can't get a high Spartan Rank or CSR? Well, this ranking system is good for you. The Forge Spartan Rank is a ranking system where the number goes up for the number of maps you make, time Forging, pieces placed, and ties editing. You can also get more points from people who download your maps off Fileshare.

So this will be just like CSR, except operates more like SR.

This is my short idea, so thanks for reading!

good idea but could be one such as myself could easily get to the top how because I could make all my friends who play halo 4 download my map and soon be up at the top

Can't get a high Spartan Rank? this ranking system is for you. The Forge Spartan Rank is a number that goes up for the number of maps you make, time Forging, pieces placed, and ties editing. You can get more points from people who download your maps

what your saying is that the FSR will work off these points

1. maps
  2. time forging
  3. pieces placed
  4. ties editing
  5. map downloads

now, let me point out the flaws with the 5 points above

1. i can make a map, even if its a blankstate-empty map and just do save as and keep on making as many copies until my a button breaks and that should get me ranked up a few levels
  2. if i got a wireless controller, i charge my controller so it doesnt shutoff, go to 1 map, and check back about 24 hours later, maybe 1 week and ill get alot of exp
  3. i can buy everything that the budget will allow, say the cheapest stuff, and just place it wherever and that should level me up some
  4. i dont understand what "ties editing" means, but my guess is who you forge with. if thats the case, i can connect extra controllers and get more exp. or i can get a full lobby of whoever, have them quit, get a new lobby in here, wait some time, have them quit, the first lobby rejoins, and repeat
  5. all i have to do is to go every site that supports halo forge and make a note/post/topic about my map, include a few pics and the download link, and have others download it. i should also tell social media too by going to the profiles of everyone who forges

to summarize the flaws

1. keep saving the map as a new map until you get tired of it
  2. keep your controller from turning off and check back whenever you feel like
  3. buy the cheapest items and max out the budget
  4. get a full lobby and just waste some time in the map
  5. spread the word of my map and hope it gets a ton of downloads

great way to boost, especially if you got X5 more deaths than kills or quit out a lot. i can ignore the other game modes, focus on forge, and be max rank before i know it

dont see how this would work. sorry but not supporting