massive issue in match making and spartan ops

Apocalypse Task

hey all, i was hoping someone may be able to help me or explain wtf is going on lol

i have been having sever issues when playing online and its ONLY been while trying to play halo 4 and only in the past 2 weeks. 

ive never had this issue since i bought the game... 

spartan ops is the worst; ill be playing a game and if at any point i get killed my spartan reverts to a lvl 1 with no sign of anything ive already earned at my current lvl 81, but it doesn't happen all the time it may do it once through a game and go back to normal or i could get killed close to the start of the game and im screwed. no jet pack no load outs no nothing.. oh and no points !  :realmad:  

and the other thing is in matchmaking. same thing except not so often.

ive checked everything related to my router, wireless, and the entire network. nothing is wrong and i have no other issues with anything pc or tv just "xbox live" or so halo says... its driving me nuts. halo4 is the only thing ive had the time or want to play so thats my frustration..   

any help or any type of advice would be great

:unknw:  

Really? I got betrayed once. May have been splattered or something, but I rember being shot at by assault rifles. And it's laggy as hell, too.

Legendary solo Ops gives you a hefty sum of XP.