McJimbob

Okay, halo 4 was a great game and fit the series perfectly. But the main problem I had when playing through the game was the soundtrack, I couldn't get over how bad it was, this let me down because in the past all the halo games have had phenomenal soundtracks, the songs would go with the moment and make you feel emotion towards what was happening in game, and not even in game I was let down by the title screen the most, if you go back to the halo 3 title screen and the music playing in the background it showed how deep the story was and it would connect with the player, and halo 4 was more emotional that most other halo's so shouldn't the music be the same? instead of some woman screaming at you on the title screen or music that sounded like it was from star wars playing in some of the main parts of the game? I hope that the game developers see this and think about how much passion those songs put into the game and that changing them will ruin the series if they keep doing it.