What is one or more INTERESTING ideas you want for Halo 5?

mythicDUDE227

One thing I've been asking my friends is: What is one new and interesting thing you want in Halo 5? I don't want answers like "new armor", "elites", because that's already been done, and if you say a new weapon, then describe it please. A new thing that I want is Elite Female Models, similar to how Spartans get Female Models that are playable. I want to know your interesting and new ideas, it can be anything, new(obviously), old but revised, creative, bland, unique, or something everyone's thought of already.

Here is how realistic halo 5 forge will be.

Halo reach-

Editor Mode -----> Player Mode

Halo 4-

Editor Mode -----> Generating Lighting ------> Player Mode

Halo 5- 

Editor Mode -------> Generating Lighting ----> Generating Reflections -------> Generating Echo Effect -----> Generating Temperature ------> Generating Air Turbulence and Pressure -------> Generating Planetary Rotation -----> Generating Speed of Sound ------> Generating Speed of Light ------> Generating Tidal Patterns -----> Generating Bacteria and Microorganism Growth -----> Updating Plant and Grass Height ------> Updating Spartans' Age ------> Generateng Extra-terrestrial and Intergalactic Gravitational Influence ------> Generating Sub-Atomic Particle Movement and Quantum Physics ------> Error detected. regenerating all functions ----------------------------------------------------------------------------> Regenerating Laws of Physics -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Player Mode

• Like 3

The jackels shield. Instead of having gernades, you can chose to have the shield. You use it in first person and hit the nade button to activate it. It stays up as long as you hold the button down. It would not be a AA, so you can have this and like a jet pack. When you hit the button your left hand comes up in front of your face and the shield activates.

The jackels shield. Instead of having gernades, you can chose to have the shield. You use it in first person and hit the nade button to activate it. It stays up as long as you hold the button down. It would not be a AA, so you can have this and like a jet pack. When you hit the button your left hand comes up in front of your face and the shield activates.

That's a great idea! Sorta like a Hardlight shield only small and it allows more movement.

• Like 1

I want a species created by the Precursors called the Emulators. They emulate other things to trick you; an Emulator might pretend to be someone from Chief's past, or they might pass themselves off as extinct species, like Brutes. They will allow us to experience things that are gone as well as develop a story.