Hello internet!! As I'm sure many of you know , Spades N AZ has been hosting custom game night's for the past 3 or so years.Now up until recently ( recently being the past few months ) I was living under a rock and had no idea who Spades was or what his CGN's were like , that was until I got an invite and had a blast in his lobby.

Now I decided I wanted to record some of these moments , or atleast show the amazing maps we played on while we played CGN.I started this with a few videos that were originally just to highlight what the lobbies were like.And to be honest , I had no intention what so ever to actually be doing this so often.It's worth it in the end though.. even if I do have to be called potato man every game night ( damn you Spades!! ).

To highlight how fun these maps are , I started out with a very simple concept and that was to make a video for every map we played.Now I understand this video is pretty boring due to me saying  "Uhh" and "It's great" alot but I'd like to thank you for helping get this video out there , even if it is pretty bad.This is the first video I made for Spades CGN recap ;

Be warned as there is some mild language in these videos

Now this video may be poor quality to some , and I can understand that , but it was my first of many steps of learning to edit.This video may look simple enough but this lead me on to actually trying to edit which you'll see in the next video.Although the commentary was not the best , and alot of the gamertags for downloading maps may have no worked as I intended.Aside from this the video has been getting alot of traffic lately , and I cannot figure out why even though as I know this video is the worst out of the recaps.

Again this video may contain some mild language

http://youtu.be/1BrxgGdXVDE

Now if you watched this video , you'll understand why the video is such a poor quality , but it was my first attempt of editing and it took me a few days to get the hang of it but trail and error may only lead to greater things and that is exactly what happened.My video's have since improved , they are still far from perfect , but they have improved dramatically from when I first started.Anyway , I'm pretty bad at doing write up's but I hope you enjoyed the videos and on this note I will leave you with one more.

Mild language in this one to

http://youtu.be/vjjTaWjPz4s

If you watched all of the videos or even one , thank you for your support as it really does help my channel grow.Aside from this I'd also like to thank Spades who is currently on a little break from CGN and we miss him greatly as he has greatly contributed to the community ( but the potato man joke is still not contributing , just saying Spades... just saying ).Thank you all for reading and have a pleasant day!!

-Snake

• Like 2

Hmm some of these look familiar! I do enjoy the recap videos you do SOLIDSNAKEee because it takes a lot of work and dedication to make something that highlights the fun and action but is also funny. And you do a great job of that. :clap: Thanks for bringing this to us!

Kind words from a kind sir , although I will be trying to improve the quality of every new released CGN , mix things up a little ;).

• Like 1