Looking for Halo Reach Military clan .

So, i've given up my Halo 4. Really couldn't stand it anymore . However, i still have my Halo Reach, but playing alone is just not doing it for me. While playing Halo 4 i made a few friends who used to talk about these military clans and how they used the element of role-play. I've always been into text role-play, but as soon as i heard it was done through military clans, i was interested. If anyone has any suggestions, or, is eager to invite in a Halo Reach military clan, i'd be more then happy to join.

I would like a clan match on Halo: Reach please, preferably an 8v8. If you don't have any members, I offer you to join the Blades of Transcendence Fleet which is a Sangheili-militarised clan which consists of over thirty members currently in its fourth reconstruction. Please take this into consideration, thanks.

~ Veer 'Zamamai

• 1 year later...

Hello Syntax!   :smiling:

I am the leader of the JPD (Justice and Peace Department), which is a military police clan, which is hopefully what you are looking for. We are currently developing our ranks with members and are still recruiting, as quite a lot of members hardly come online and it's hard enough to get them off games like Minecraft. Please don't judge   :blushing:.

We are based on Halo Reach (seeing how Halo 4 is not amazing) and are not MLG, but we do want to learn to play well and do our best. If you want to know more message me on this gamertag; ironheart harry

See ya! 

ironheart harry

Not Syntax, Desperado!  :sweat:

The Anunnaki. We are a military-based Halo 4 clan. We focus on comptetitive customs and matchmaking, clan battles, and Raids. We are active. We have a Private-General ranking system which consists of several squads within 3 divisions. Within the squads we have a total of 30 jobs with different jobs and responsibilities. We have 3 levels of security and a Drill Team. We have many clan maps and we offer a training program with a very in depth curriculum for intense combat training. We are involved with other clans and create other events as well. If interested contact me. G.T. Brent McKenley

If you are looking for a good and positive halo 4 and halo reach clan that is me. Hi my name is wolverine653 I'm the leader of my clan called the Golden eagles we are a military base clan that has over 50+ members and everything. Our divisions are ODST, Navy Seals, and Army. Our goal is to protect and help other small clans that are getting invaded by bigger clans. We do training sessions everyday to get prepare for raids and wars that are coming against us during the future. If you would like to join message me wolverine653 and I will be galdy to do what I can to set you up. :)