Armor Unlock System

yah bono here

75 members have voted

1. 1. What Armor Unlock System do you like best?

2. 2. What do you think about Halo Reach's Armor System

• I think the armor doesn't look that good
    • It isn't as "defined" as halo3's (for example, you could pick out rogue from recon from mark V)
    • I like all of the customizability
    • Its alright
    • Everything looks great!
    • I dont really care
    • Other (please specify)
  3. 3. What about halo 3's

• It is too simple
    • not enough customizability
    • Its alright
    • Dont care
    • i like it because its simple
    • looks better than reach's
    • Other (please specify)

I think Armor Should be unlocked the Halo 3 way.

Over all there is allot of customization in Halo Reach. Allot of the Armors don't look that nice. Example: EVA, JFO , Pilot , etc

I really loved the Halo 3 Armors. Especially Hayabusa!

how rude lol, i love the pilot helmet :w00t:

OT Love the Reach armoury, prefer it to Halo 3. Some, but not all of the items should be unlocked via certain tasks or achievements.

• 2 weeks later...

This is an easy response for me. Where there were some nice armors in Reach, sure, there was just way too many. The way you attained them I considered a joke because you bought them with credits. I really laugh at the credit system, it had no meaning. I liked it when you had to earn the armor you got. My hope is that this is the last time the credit system is seen in a Halo game.

I liked how halo 3s' armor system worked 1000x better. I don't have time to play hours and hours to get credits, so its going to take me a long time to get more armor. In halo 3 I could get an achievement which took no time at all and it was much more fun to do.

I just like Halo Reach's system better becuase it gives a fair chance to non-Live gamers to unlock all armors. Granted I think achievement armors are good and I wish there was a special armor in singleplayer (like recon). Keep the customizations like Reach but have both achievements and Cr unlocks.

• 1 month later...

Well said Silverado. I am in no way a hardcore MM player, and as I get a little older I stem away from it altogether. It would be sad for us non-competative types to miss out on anything simply because he do not care to rank up to the highest level. I like Reach because it gives me the chance to just play casual, the way I like, and still Reach Inheritor or my current Field marshal rank, and get all the armor choices.

This is an easy response for me. Where there were some nice armors in Reach, sure, there was just way too many. The way you attained them I considered a joke because you bought them with credits. I really laugh at the credit system, it had no meaning. I liked it when you had to earn the armor you got. My hope is that this is the last time the credit system is seen in a Halo game.

yes. thank you. you agree with me.

I prefer the Reach armour system a little more than 3's because getting achievements may be fun and all, everybody wore the same things (Hyubasa and security) cause they were the hardest (lol) to obtain. However, Reach rewards you for doing the harder stuff, but just in the fashion that you'll get something faster.