AWESOME VEHICLES!

Blakbox21

36 members have voted

1. 1. Halo wars vehicles in other upcoming halo games?

seriously?? we have seen the cargo bay in H3- there are no HW vehicles there and there will be nothing UNSC except for what chief has on the ship. It would be a freaking miracle if a unsc ship just HAPPENED to be in the outskirts of nowhere to bring chief a rhino 20 years after they went missing from use. And most of those vehicles were experimental and only exsisted on the spirit of fire- nowhere else. So where in the HELL would chief get those while on the shield world? There wont be covenant or unsc as far as I'm concerned...

Oh, I clicked Like, then saw the last line you put there, Patt. :o I had to Unlike because we've already been informed that there will be Covvies in H4. They may very well bring some of their vehicles, but who knows which. :mellow:

Personally, I think some of the vehicles in Wars were geared toward the gameplay in Wars, and would be over the top in the FPS genre. :( I voted "Maybe".

Oh, I clicked Like, then saw the last line you put there, Patt. :o I had to Unlike because we've already been informed that there will be Covvies in H4. They may very well bring some of their vehicles, but who knows which. :mellow:

Personally, I think some of the vehicles in Wars were geared toward the gameplay in Wars, and would be over the top in the FPS genre. :( I voted "Maybe".

Where the hell would unsc come from- and if there are no prophets there is NO COVENANT. jackals are mercinaries grunts are mentally handicapped and hunters have no reason to fight.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...