The "Meet Your Maker" Results Thread!

Absolute Dog

Thank you, for the feedback on my map Enigma! I greatly appreciate it. I will be fine tuning it and changing what you recommend.

StopPeach7529

IMO with some fine tuning I beleive you could have been one of the runner ups for sure. Fantastic map that I actually wanted to give feedback on

• Like 2

IMO with some fine tuning I beleive you could have been one of the runner ups for sure. Fantastic map that I actually wanted to give feedback on

Hey, Congrats on the Meet Your Maker Contest, by the way. You earned it. Nice work on that map. CrimsonVolver.

Congratulations to all the winners and in the end the best maps did win. I have to admit that I'm a bit disappointed that my map Goldhunt wasn't among the list of winners or honorable mentions, but I guess I'll try again next time with a different, better map. I don't suppose someone has some feedback on what I could have done better? 

• Like 2

Congratulations to all the winners and in the end the best maps did win. I have to admit that I'm a bit disappointed that my map Goldhunt wasn't among the list of winners or honorable mentions, but I guess I'll try again next time with a different, better map. I don't suppose someone has some feedback on what I could have done better? 

My sentiments exactly, but we would not be forgers if we didn't think our map should have been up there somewhere. As you, I feel my map Cloven is above grade, but probably disqualified for a few reasons: ordinance layouts and it is a bit too big for 4v4--and would do better in a BTB contest. Still, you can't win everything, and like you said, be ready for the next contest (which is when?  Hint hint). If it is a BTB Infinity Slayer contest I already have something special.

I am also still waiting for feedback, but I think it is safe to say they are doing this on a volunteer basis, and are all busy with personal lives, and have been promised that at some point before I die I will recieve feedback and constructive criticism (hint hint). Keep on forging! CV

• Like 2

Bf3 thanks again to all who took the time playtesting all the most, and special thanks to psychoduck for the honest and insightful review of my map submission, Clover. I look forward to the next contest. I think these forgetacular like contests are essential to building and maintaining the Halo community. I suspect the next contest will have lots of Forge Island submissions.

CV

Not sure why my phone typed bf3. Maybe Battlefield is feelkving neglected.