forge island broke.... birth of the bog

Sinister King

ok just moments after downloading the forge island map.... i broke the boundaries and found a nice little location..... I call this the "BOG" it will be ready in a few hours on my file share....

ffa and team slayer. and yea u can get in the water on this one.

pic's obvoiusly forge island.... the next is a preview of the bog

post-58592-0-02663000-1364665520.jpg

post-58592-0-22663000-1364665568_thumb.jpg

post-58592-0-21820100-1364697736_thumb.jpg

post-58592-0-44389200-1364697741_thumb.jpg

post-58592-0-05058900-1364697746_thumb.jpg

post-58592-0-80786500-1364697750_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

very intresting. i have another question. how did you get past the boundary? i explored all boundaries and even though there was no kill boundary (excluding water), made it to a dead end boundary with Return To Battlefield.

i was also amazed at the grid. remove it and you go into the death water. luckily ill keep the original and probably made some other variant

• Like 1

Yea the guys at Halo4nation.com liked the map they actually made a segment on it. check it out. they used one of my screenshots for the vid. if u use the grid, as i did. it will visibly disappear as it touches the water but if u use the coordinates dial the "Z" access to -70.2 that is the best result i found if u do to far u die. if u go to 70.3 u will be fine until u crouch, the.... u die.... lol i have tried to break the horizontal boundaries but i haven't had that much luck.... my next step is to over load the map and then try to push out...

I hope u guys like the map and  H4N.com ROCKS!!!!

You pit a teleporter under the ground them go through, the islands are hollow. Explanation done.

You can also hold an object near the island, just like the stalagmites in Erosion. In fact, in Erosion there is a hole in the top of the largest rock pillar where you can fly inside with the monitor. CV

• Like 1

CrimsonVolver: thanks im gonna look in to that one and see what i can do with it.....

oh and just for clarification  ... H4N.com is my abbreviation for Halo4nation.com

thank u guys.

Here is the link to the forum post where I announced it and posted pics and coordinates. Let me know if you have any trouble finding it. CV :wallbash:

• Like 2