Pokemon League

Pbrabbit

Now many people here may not like Pokemon, or just do not like nintendo at all. Well those of you who do not like those things you can stop reading and go to another part of the site. For those of you who do enjoy Pokemon and do play it this is the post for you!

Hi I am Pbrabbit, I have recently created an Online WIFI/Pokemon showdown Pokemon League.

The League is called the Opal League. We have gotten 8 Gym Leaders, biut we are looking for 4 more to do a Gym Leader tourney to find our top 4 Gym Leaders to be in the Elite 4 and the bottom eight GL's as the GL's for the league.

Here is the site:

http://opalleague.webs.com/

Look at it, touch it, Lick it, and even smell it like you do at school because the girl in front of you has good smelling hair. Let me know what you think of the site and if you do like it message pbrabbit here on the forums or message me from the site saying your from the forum and you would like to join. 

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

hey whats wrong with the legendaries  he should be able to use em if he actually caught one :P

Nothing personal about using Legendaries in battle. I'm just not a big fan because of the time, they HP loss the same as any other, and some are *hehehehe* 4x sufferers