Hunters

I'm not sure about carrying the shield (it does weigh several thousand kg), but it should be possible to carry their weapon. A Hunter Gun was in the works near the end of developement for Halo 4, but 343i had to cut it as it was not polished, not necessary, and took up too much space. That was the main struggle with Halo 4; there was so much 343i wanted to do but couldn't because of the limitations. I'm confident that with the Xbox3 they will add all the things we've wanted but couldn't have because they weren't practical.

Another idea is to have different Hunter variants. There could be smaller, quicker Hunters that attack with numbers and other variants that are gigantic and cumbersome. Facing off against an even more massive Hunter would be a viable option if they ever include pseudo-Boss fights. It's plausible to have different variants because all the Covenant would have to do is reprogram the worms.

Also, how about a Hunter-specific grenade plant assassination like the one in Forward Unto Dawn?

• Like 1