Halo Wars Play Date

DocSpartanO07

I thought this was an old thread, which is why I skipped over it. lol. 

Anyways, I will see if I can play. Is it an all day event? 

Cause if I remember correctly, 9am EST is like 7am here in AZ. And I dont usually wake up till around 11:30 am. :(

I thought this was an old thread, which is why I skipped over it. lol.

Anyways, I will see if I can play. Is it an all day event?

Cause if I remember correctly, 9am EST is like 7am here in AZ. And I dont usually wake up till around 11:30 am. :(

We're going to try to keep it going as long as we can but everyone knows Halo Wars really tires you out after some games. We might play a few games and then come back to it. You should absolutely join though :D
  • Like 1

We're going to try to keep it going as long as we can but everyone knows Halo Wars really tires you out after some games. We might play a few games and then come back to it. You should absolutely join though :D

lol. It tires out allot of people. 

But Dragon and I have been spending hours on it. Its allot more fun with other people than it is all by yourself. :)

And I will try to join. But I'll have to come on here to find out who is sending the invites. :)

lol. It tires out allot of people. 

But Dragon and I have been spending hours on it. Its allot more fun with other people than it is all by yourself. :)

And I will try to join. But I'll have to come on here to find out who is sending the invites. :)

That'll be me if you get up on time!

Yeah I can barely play 3 games in a row

We should do rules like only ODST'S- 6x 41 sets of infantry FTW!

Wut? I don't know these kinda rules...

Oh and by the way, do we have to have the DLCs? Because that might be a problem, you see...I haven't bought them.

No DLC required

Can we still play DLC if everyone has it and asks for it? Also, how does that map voting work out? Or is it a rotation?

I will also do my 100% absolute best to make it!

Oh yeah, one more question. Lol. Is there rushing or is it a 10-20 minute build timer?

Can we still play DLC if everyone has it and asks for it? Also, how does that map voting work out? Or is it a rotation?

I will also do my 100% absolute best to make it!

Oh yeah, one more question. Lol. Is there rushing or is it a 10-20 minute build timer?

We can play DLC if everyone has it and asks for it but I'm sure not everyone has it. We'll vote for the first map and then go in a rotation. And you can rush that's fine, we're in it to win it. Unless we establish not to in the lobby.

We can play DLC if everyone has it and asks for it but I'm sure not everyone has it. We'll vote for the first map and then go in a rotation. And you can rush that's fine, we're in it to win it. Unless we establish not to in the lobby.

I don't have it. But I'll be in just for a couple games. And I'm ok with rushes, but maybe there are some inexperienced gamers and I know it's pretty annoying when somebody rushes you.

I love to attend, But then is it because I'm confused? Also, who is hosting it? Anyway, I haven't played wars in a long time, so I'd better start training again.

I'm hosting. We might need to lobbies but we'll see how it goes. If we're not full, expect an invite from LL Kool D at 9AM EST