Halo Wars Play Date

DocSpartanO07

Halo Wars Play Date this Saturday starting at 9AM EST. Yes it's early but I'm gone the rest of the day and Doc might not be able to make it online.

The event has been added to the calendar for those who do not see this post.

The Halo Wars Play Date will be a recurring event. How often has yet to be decided and there will be a Halo Wars Play Date Award. Which has not been added yet but will soon hopefully. You will not get that this weekend. Come anyway.

Calendar Posting

• Like 2

Halo Wars Play Date this Saturday starting at 9AM EST. Yes it's early but I'm gone the rest of the day and Doc might not be able to make it online.

The Halo Wars Play Date will be a recurring event. How often has yet to be decided and there will be a Halo Wars Play Date Award. Which has not been added yet but will soon hopefully. You will not get that this weekend. Come anyway.

Calendar Posting

I will try to attend this time I am very good at halo wars none of my friend's can beat me

gamertag Caboose the Ace add me :thumbsup:

so u can send me a message when it starts

Edited by Caboose the Ace

Calendar Posting

Can we make it later? I dont want to miss out on most of the event again because I didnt wake up at 6AM  :sweat:

Can we make it later? I dont want to miss out on most of the event again because I didnt wake up at 6AM  :sweat:

Move to NY already.. Yea you can come on later. I gotta get off at noon which is 9AM for you so you should host at that time when I'm gone

Totally worth it.

I'm coming; please remind me via PMs on the forum, XBL PMs and if we're both on your server, Doc, there.

I'll forget if not reminded but still. :3

Coming.

Haha, this was a month ago! On my birthday so i missed it...

Wow. What a fun day of Halo. Here's a short bulleted list of what my day consisted of.

* Hop online party up Halo 4 with Elite 343

* Some CTF

* Some Dominion

* Head over to Doubles and go 5-0 while decimating everyone

* Check Shoutbox for more players

* OMG Halo Wars Playdate

* Blessing from god himself

* Lose a match on the Frozen Tundra

* Win a match on Fort Deen

* Where is Drizzy

* Hop on over to Halo 4

* Drizzy: "wtf... where is everyone

* Play SAW Arena

* Great fun

* Play Ro-Sham-Bo

* Great fun

* Back to Halo Wars

* Fort Deen... Ok lets do this

* Spent to first half of the match giving away our gameplan to the enemy

* Thought we were in game chat

* OMG Real Talk ODST Assualt

* Long drawn out game of attack and repel. Very fun

* Lose in the end

* Onwards to Halo 3

* I have to leave

So basically what I got out of this was that while I did not enjoy Halo Wars against randoms online... It is great fun when you play against people who have mics and are set on having a good time with winning taking a backseat. Very, very fun playdate and I'd really enjoy seeing Halo Wars thrown into the mix more often.

:)

• Like 5

Also had a great time playing with you guys in Halo 3 at 2:00 or so. Glad to be part of such a great community. Pretty dynamic party I might add. Everybody seemed to be having a great time in all 3 games that were played.

:)

Edited by SweatyBagels
  • Like 2