Halo 5 Vehicle Ideas

zonate12

You might want to check what you posted, all I can see is a giant wall of text and code...

Anyways, I would like to see the Hornet return. It seems to me like 343i enjoy teasing us with it, both in Halo 4's map Skyline and in Spartan Assault. Wouldnt mind the Falcon returning alongside the Hornet as well. Both would have to be balanced with the banshee of course.

Speaking of which, the banshee should return to the Halo 3/ODST version in both mechanics and aesthetics. The Reach and 4 banshee have really weak armor, and their tricks are either too fast (Reach) or too slow (Halo 4). As for aesthetics...thats just my personal prefrence, but its mainly because I feel that most if not all covenant aesthetics should be smooth and glossy (CE/2/3/ODST) rather than gritty and dull (Reach/4)

Yeah I deleted the post

I made an armored personnel carrier 

I think honestly 343 might not bring back any unsc air vehicles, rather just stick with the pelican for everythin. (which wouldnt be bad if it was added to forge/multiplayer.

But I had an idean for vehicles, each faction has 3 air vehicles; an attack gunship, a fighter, and a heavy trans port

UNSC

-sparrowhawk (Gunship, see halo wars)

-broasword, longsword, or sabre

-pelican

Covenent

-banshee

-spectre

-phantom

I think honestly 343 might not bring back any unsc air vehicles, rather just stick with the pelican for everythin. (which wouldnt be bad if it was added to forge/multiplayer.

But I had an idean for vehicles, each faction has 3 air vehicles; an attack gunship, a fighter, and a heavy trans port

UNSC

-sparrowhawk (Gunship, see halo wars)

-broasword, longsword, or sabre

-pelican

Covenent

-banshee

-spectre Seraph

-phantom

so this is an airvehicle? 

SpectreH2.png

I think you mean this Seraph_render.png