"FLOOD" MODE MUST BE CHANGED!!!!

PoisonBullet9

If you even want to call it "Flood Mode". I mean, they look NOTHING like the flood from the trilogy!

Sorry if I sound like a whiny 12-year-old, but come on, Flood Mode sucks! You can't even give them weapons, abilities, loadouts, etc! If there is a way to let 343i know about this (hopefully they already do) then PLEASE let me know.

I don't really know how this works. Do I just have to hope for that slim chance they will come across this forum? I tried Xbox.com, but no one was helpful.

My tip; use mods.

I have modded gametypes for snipers, no AA's and normal Spartans. Just search it on file browser.

Oh, and I would recommend not just saying you don't like it every time you post. It was made quite evident in your OP.

the reason why they dont look like the original flood is because those were elite,brutes,and marine flood. they had to make a new one for the spartans, and yes i agree the noise they gave the flood is a bit random and some might say it sounds like horses mating.and yes you should have been able to choose in custom games if you wanted flood or spartan modles that way you can have guns.

If you even want to call it "Flood Mode". I mean, they look NOTHING like the flood from the trilogy!

Sorry if I sound like a whiny 12-year-old, but come on, Flood Mode sucks! You can't even give them weapons, abilities, loadouts, etc! If there is a way to let 343i know about this (hopefully they already do) then PLEASE let me know.

I don't really know how this works. Do I just have to hope for that slim chance they will come across this forum? I tried Xbox.com, but no one was helpful.

I think the flood models look pretty cool for the game mode. Better than a green spartan running around in my opinion. But, I agree that there should be some option in custom games for you to switch the models to a regular spartan. I'm sure there are others that agree with you.

But, for future reference you may want to give more in depth reasons to why you don't like it, instead of just saying "They look nothing like the flood, It Suckz!" Maybe go into more depth about what bothers you. Just a suggestion from your friendly Red Spartan! ^_^

Stay Cool, Stay Red!

-TWD26 :bananachief:

• Like 1

I agree with all of you. I guess I just need patience, and maybe a little more maturity. My friends are just bugging me to make certain game modes we've had fun with, but I can't do anything with Flood. Hopefully they fix it in the next halo, but until then...

D E S T I N Y  A W A I T S

Ok first off the flood in this game look more like it and and are more like the flood because lets face it Halo reaches flood was crap and this is the first game that has a realistic looking "zombie" because the Flood wouldnt shoot weapons the way the UNSC would and besides even tho its obviously an energy sword the appendage is a good addition

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They shouldn't have given the flood the claw arm. It would have been WAY cooler if they just attacked by ripping at you with their disfigured hands. That way they could carry weapons to. I also don't understand how the flood can have active camo...? Doesn't that rely on stealthed surfaces that can bend light? Pretty sure flood matter doesn't do that. Lol

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

More on this: floods charging ability sucks and is super cheap. makes them have the ability to cross the mapp instantly or just charge in, with the small lag difference in normal game play that you dont see, kills you. It needs to be dubbed down a little or be taken away all together and replaced with another ability cause how do people win on flood? everyone picks thrusters. obviously... cause its hard to predict....not to mention these guys just look like giant pieces  smelly **** with a sword. What ever happened to rocket race? dumbass 343, that was my favorite playlist

They shouldn't have given the flood the claw arm. It would have been WAY cooler if they just attacked by ripping at you with their disfigured hands. That way they could carry weapons to. I also don't understand how the flood can have active camo...? Doesn't that rely on stealthed surfaces that can bend light? Pretty sure flood matter doesn't do that. Lol

Infected Spec Ops Sangheili retained their camouflaging abilities after infection, it's not unreasonable.

This is only a gaming community 343 members do not come onto this site to help. I think that flood is kind of fun. Sure they get to have loadouts, abilities and weapons. But, you have to remember in Halo Reach the zombies were not that different from the ones in Halo 4. If you don't like they way 343 made Flood Mode then don't play it. Play something you enjoy. They only wanted to make a new updated game type and not have us play a boring game of flood. 

This is only a gaming community 343 members do not come onto this site to help. I think that flood is kind of fun. Sure they get to have loadouts, abilities and weapons. But, you have to remember in Halo Reach the zombies were not that different from the ones in Halo 4. If you don't like they way 343 made Flood Mode then don't play it. Play something you enjoy. They only wanted to make a new updated game type and not have us play a boring game of flood. 

lol you commented on my recent Halo 5 maps post. 

lol you commented on my recent Halo 5 maps post. 

lol that isn't relevant to the topic....

Personally, I think that we can look into the past to figure out the best road for the future.

Reach: LIVING DEAD playlist. First few months? Meh. Nobody really bothered. It was fun if you were drunk! But other than that, the gametype using evade zombies was bad. Unfair.

Then they change evade to sprint in Alpha Zombies and voila, Living Dead turns into the most played playlist of Halo: Reach practically until Halo 4 comes out.....and probably still is.

Now, Halo 4?

Well, Evade has turned into a super-speed booster which propels you halfway across the map if you want. I think that this is why Halo 4's flood playlist SUCKS.

No wait for.......Destiny :)

BUNGIE'S Second Baby ;)

You know Bungie made another trilogy of games before Halo existed. :)

Many elements of Halo are ripped straight from Marathon, and many elements of Halo seemed to be put into Destiny.

Edited by WonderWombat