Looking for Halo 4 clan

Hey Veronica, this is Colonel Rybo 100 of the 105th Division ODST's and I'd like to give you an opportunity to enlist with us. We are a competitive ODST clan that has been around since Combat Evolved and we are primarily focused and stationed on Halo 4. We are full of friendly and experienced members who you are sure to have a good time with. We have a military-based ranking system build around how much effort and efficiency is put in and how active you are. We are always looking for forgers to help us make amazing maps that we can use for clan events, such as bootcamps and community game nights. We currently are in the middle of roleplays on our website on which we have an active forum for all of our members. At some point we will also begin creating machinima's using my capture card and may be posting up on Youtube as well as our website. Many of our members are on Xbox daily so it will probably be difficult to find someone NOT to play with. 

If you have questions, feel free to contact me on Xbox Live, my gamertag is Rybo 100. If you're wishing to sign up and enlist, feel free to sign up at http://www.helljumper.enjin.com.

Thank you for your time. 

hello, im riphelix

im recruiting for the KIA clan. 

SOME REQUIREMENTS:
you need to have a mic
you need to have at least a 1.00 k/d
you will need to change your (at some point) gamertag, emblem, service tag, and your armor colors

we will have daily practices, clan meetings, matches, customs, etc. 
we also have a military style ranking system

our website is www.halo4kiaclan.weebly.com

if youre interested please go to our website and click registration to fill out an application, and after you have done so i ask that you message me on xbox live and let me know so that i can talk with the clan leader.

thank you for your time and hope to see you around

Xe03 is a great community looking for new members.

halo4clan.com

We have a ton of features to make sure Halo 4 stays fun for our members for hours and hours, including ( with even more coming  ;) ):

1. Clan Achievement System, awarding you with +cp ( similar to XBL Gamerscore )
  2. Clan Tournaments, with Award Certificates mailed to winners.
  3. Community Forums and Chatrooms
  4. A Squad-Based structure, promoting a large clan, while still getting you to know some players closer.
  5. Custom coded website, looking for web developers.

We also take in smaller clans!  If you're a clan leader, and have problems finding people to play against or need a way to get players to come to you, you can talk to us about joining our Squad Community.

1. You get to use the Xe03 Clan name, while keeping your original Clan name as your Squad Name.
  2. Our Squad Management System is great, allowing you to add players, remove them, rank them up and down, etc.
  3. You get access to our Achievement System, so you can keep track of who is active in your group.
  4. Xe03 does not impose many rules on Squads, just basic ones which most Clans have in place anyways ( Like, no discrimination, flaming, etc. )
  5. Being a Squad, you are regularly invited to our Tournaments and Events.

If you think you would like to check us out, our website is:

www.halo4clan.com

Keep fighting the good fight!

Xe03 Leader - codePython

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No Limit Gaming is a co-ed gaming clan. Visit www.backoutnow.com if you are interested in a competitive clan that  are 65 strong and counting. We are an 18+ clan that spans across 3  platforms, and are involved in games such as; BO2, BF3+4, Halo 4, and  much more. when you visit the site mention C0dxQu33n and add me on your friends list

TLC is a BRAND NEW clan dedicated to the pursuit of epic fun whilst playing Halo 4. We realise how much of a bore it can be to be in clans which don't really play games together, or worse yet - play games as a group of individuals instead of as a CLAN. Look no further, you've found your true clan-mates here. By joining a new clan, you'll also be part of its growing stage so you can even help shape it.

New recruits are put to the test via basic training. You don't need to be amazing at Halo 4 to make it in, but you must generally know how to point your gun at the bad guys and not accidentally hit a clan-mate with a sticky grenade. Yes we like stickies, but preferably when they're pointed at the guys shooting at us.

We are a merit-based clan with a ranking system. Once recruits have passed basic training, they will be promoted. Clan-mates can progress further in the clan by either playing well at Halo 4 or by contributing to the clan community (e.g. being an active member of the forum). By upholding the ethos of 'having epic fun wherever we go', a clan-mate can be sure to work their way up the ranks fast. 

Check out our forum and introduce yourself to get the party started:
Trigger Loving Chumps (TLC) forum

Welcome to TLC - where we like to shoot, party and throw stickies.

Hi everybody.

Maybe I'm too late for a request. Or it's the wrong topic.

Anyway. I'm an average Halo 4 player (also play other games; PV me for more information). I'm looking for a team/clan of good players who know the word "teamwork". And i'm serious. Tired of PUGs. Sometimes it's fun, but not always.

I don't actually bother about my K/D ratio. It's about 1.0 or something. The problem is time dofference. I'm Russian. So, if there is a opportunity, I would be glad to join.

P.S. This post is for clan leaders / recruiters. Feel free to PV me. Didn't want to create a separate topic.

• 5 months later...

bongoband1379772813tcyt.jpg

We are currently recruiting players of all skill levels. Our only requirements are a headset for party chat and that you are an honourable player (i.e. no spawn killing, t-bagging, etc.)

If you are interested in joining the clan message us on gamertag: bongoband or email [email protected]  for further details.

• 1 month later...

I am recruiting for united halo nations we are a new clan we are a military clan there are 5 divisions, fire teams and daily training you need to be 13 or older, have a mic, and be mature and listen to orders for more details email me at [email protected] or on Xbox GOLDEN HALO24 or if you want to make an alliance

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Hello everyone. My clan name is Team Barays and we are in a starting stage. We currently have 6 members and all 6 are very skilled at the game. Once we get to 50 members, we will have 10 members on each squad: CTF, SWAT, Snipers, Grifball, and an MLG Slayer team. (Don't worry we are already signed up in MLG) Once members start to flow in, we will have a ranking system inside the clan, somewhat like the Military. We will become a force to be reckon with once the numbers become numerous. We will host tryouts for anyone as of now, and later when we get 50+ members, we will start divide people into Branches. The tryouts will include how well one controls a gun, driving ability, handle getting shot, etc. The minimum age for joining is 14 going on 15 years of age. We do have rules, but I will tell you them when you tryout. Message Z1kz or redneck2224 for an invite to tryouts or just info about the clan. Thank you and join Team Barays!

• 1 month later...

Hello, I'm from a Halo 4 gaming clan called DMR. We are all about dedication, motivation and respect. We hold regular practices that are fun and our members are all very friendly. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please message me on xbox. My gamer tag is LEEROYJ3NK1NS.

Also note this clan is 16+ and you will have to turn up to practice a few times a week. I will also give you more information when you message me on xbox...Hope to speak to you soon!

See Our Website At: http://dmrhq.enjin.com/home