Halo 2 Funnest Game Ever!!

halo2days

After I heard of a possible halo2 reboot I was very exited halo 2 was a very big part of my life If it was coming home from a long day at school and playing it all night to the fun I had playing at the system link parties we use to have... Now Its really hard to put in words just how great of a game it was but to all the people who played it... the true halo 2 fans know what im saying when I say there was just something about it... If it was playing the competitive multiplayer to super boucing and finding new ways to get out of the maps tah tank jumping, banshee juming, tah practicing the double shot and bxr which made the game more dynamic... Now I cant tell you (343) how much it would mean to the halo 2 fan base to bring back halo 2 the Exact same way it was but it would mean alot to all of us halo 2 is more then just a game its a life style and if you can bring halo 2 back in all its glory then you will gain the biggest loyal fan base ever!!</p>

After I heard of a possible halo2 reboot I was very exited halo 2 was a very big part of my life If it was coming home from a long day at school and playing it all night to the fun I had playing at the system link parties we use to have... Now Its really hard to put in words just how great of a game it was but to all the people who played it... the true halo 2 fans know what im saying when I say there was just something about it... If it was playing the competitive multiplayer to super boucing and finding new ways to get out of the maps tah tank jumping, banshee juming, tah practicing the double shot and bxr which made the game more dynamic... Now I cant tell you (343) how much it would mean to the halo 2 fan base to bring back halo 2 the Exact same way it was but it would mean alot to all of us halo 2 is more then just a game its a life style and if you can bring halo 2 back in all its glory then you will gain the biggest loyal fan base ever!!</p>

agreed maybe in the halo 2 annivery 343 could get micrsoft to bring it back for one week would love that so much

• Like 1

Halo 2 is the most important game of my online life. Hands down. I've played so much online that I deeply regret not playing it religiously until the servers were brought down.

It also had the most fun campaign by far in my eyes. It's the only game where you go to high charity for gods sake!

I honest to god wouldn't have a problem if halo 5 was just halo 2 with updated graphics.

• Like 1

Never played Halo 2 very much.
But, I think It was a amazing game.
But, honestly I really loved Halo 3.
Man that was my first xbox game I played and I fell In love.
Then that was when I started playing all of the Halos.
There never came a day when I got bored from Halo 3, no joke.
But, that would be real cool If they
considering bringing Halo 2 and Halo 3 back.
Now that would get them some respect along with
excited people that dont care to go back to the basic gaming
that most of us community members enjoyed.

• 4 weeks later...