Just a shout out to 343. I liked the progress from reach to h4, but one problem for me is that (i Still love Halo) but the game in general got somewhat boring as in Halo Reach. I still love halo but i am not always in the mood to play as much as i used to. Also, many of my hardcore halo friends are disappointed in how halo used to be a supreme uniqueness to it (which made the game extremely fun) but it is starting to lose its touch. I understand that it is hard to continue a series after 10 thrilling years (for example, Call of Duty has same thing every single game) but I miss that uniqueness that made halo so much fun.

In halo 5 can u make the forerunner structures same on the outside but different on the inside. For example, in the second mission when you emerge from the caves (right before the warthogs) that is hands down amazing. Yet, on the inside of many forerunner structures i felt disappointed . For example, the interior of the Didact's ships is not as fascinating as i anticipated as on the library in halo CE with the mysterious structures. Also, I would be playing halo 24/7 if you could have an OPTION to change vehicle gameplay to first person, as Bungie did in halo 1. I think it would be cool to be able to look first person in vehicles for to feel like in Special Forces or something like that. Also, reinstating the remaing SPARTAN II's into a reliable team would be a cool thing. Also, If you continue Spartan Ops (please do) can we have a mission where we work alongside Master Chief and hopefully his SPARTAN II team. Also, this would continue the halo unverse, can u explain the gap between h3 and 4 respectively, why we continued the war with the covenant (it wasn't completely explained on the Thursday's War) and Human politics after the war (how the UNSC, UEG, and the human race would function, mainly how the UEG survived after the war). <--- This can be placed on waypoint if needed as maybe terminals in halo 5. Finally, can u tell how The arbiter kept the covenant together if he does (in either karen traviss' new book or in halo 5) and please, please, please put the arbiter in halo 5 as hopefully an ally, but if not at least an enemy (and maybe we can play as im but thats too good to be true).

If anyone has any thing else they would like to add just reply and put what u want in halo 5. Maybe with enough replies or views 343 would be persuaded to put in reasonable things that the community asks for.

P.S. 343 Since i am a hardcore halo fan i would love to have these things in halo, i would still play halo if u don't. 

Good luck with the journey, I will be there the whole time supporting you guys.

I LOVE Halo. YAY!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I like your post, it has many good points to it. However, there are some things I can clear up for you in some of the answers you required. 

can u explain the gap between h3 and 4 respectively, why we continued the war with the covenant (it wasn't completely explained on the Thursday's War)

This information has been available since the initial launch of Halo 4. The Storm Covenant (or Covenant Remnant) was founded in 2553 by Jul 'Mdama. He split his faction of the old Covenant after the disappearance or ousting of the Prophets (San 'Shyuum). The wished to continue to devote their religious beliefs in the original Covenant (which was actually based on an age old mis-translation of the forerunner glyph for "Reclaimer" whereas the Covenant - the Prophets in particular - thought it meant "Reclaim"). They found Requiem in 2554 and have been there ever since. 

The UNSC is/was aware of the newly formed Covenant Remnant when the split occurred in 2553. 

Human politics after the war (how the UNSC, UEG, and the human race would function, mainly how the UEG survived after the war).

Humanity survived the war, and began to rebuild on the worlds formerly colonized before the war. The UEG and CA are now collectively known as the UNSC after their total political and military takeover of the UEG and CMA during the Human-Covenant War. Though the UEG is still a branch recognized as the United Earth Governments, the UNSC is now the political face and military strong arm to the UEG, thus being the UEG. 

Also to note, the only portion of Earth that was attacked and therefore rendered demolished by the Covenant was New Mombasa, Africa. The rest of the planet - and quite a large portion of humanity - were not harmed. There were also some unharmed colonies - founded by the UEG before the war - that were not attacked by the Covenant. 

Also, the UNSC Infinity and several other flagships for the UNSC were being built long before the Human-Covenant War ended. 

Finally, can u tell how The arbiter kept the covenant together if he does (in either karen traviss' new book or in halo 5) and please, please, please put the arbiter in halo 5 as hopefully an ally, but if not at least an enemy (and maybe we can play as im but thats too good to be true).

Also, it has been noted and referenced that the political relations with the Sangheili will be seen in Halo 5, as well as the Arbiter. The issue of the Arbiter's return to the franchise has always been an issue since Halo 4's release, and it will be addressed in Halo 5. Though some have noticed they never explicitly mentioned that it would be the Arbiter we know from the previous Halo trilogy. Could be a hint as to why they seem to want other characters in the series that are central to the story other than the Master Chief, as that too was recently mentioned. An interview with 343 revealed little, but gave hints that 343 wanted to move away slightly from MC and focus more on other characters, similarly to what they were trying to accomplish with Spartan Ops and the Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn mini series. 

Halo 5 will reveal far more story, far more background, and have a much better scope than Halo 4. Reasoning:  every game developer has an end goal. That end goal, as noticed by many, is never achieved on the first game. Has never happened. Bungie did Halo CE, and it was good, but it also had issues with story holes, backstory, multiplayer, etc. They rectified it with Halo 2, which had a host of problems for many reasons. Then they made Halo 3, which kind of wrapped up the trilogy nicely. Halo 3 still had issues, but Bungie ultimately met their end goal. 

343 will do a great job at telling this story, I have no doubt. But I also believe that no game made can be without issues. There will always be wants and needs from some gamers, and others saying to leave like it is, and the developer must find a happy medium between the two. 

So to summarize: your points are mostly valid, and nice in consideration of the old trilogy. Whilst many of your questions can be answered with a simple online reference check, you raise valid questions that many others have also seemingly addressed. I gave you some information, information that I gathered on the subject - I would now implore you to scour the net on your free time and check for yourself to see if you can come up with any further information that I may have missed. 

**Also, the feeling we missed in Halo 4 as compared to the Bungie Trilogy, was fear. Halo 4 was not thematically frightening or in any way mysterious to a fear inducing degree. In Halo CE, I'm pretty sure the music coupled with the mysterious feeling of uncertainty about the Flood, caused - well at least me anyway - a certain degree of fear. 343 Guilty Spark the mission in Halo CE was kinda scary, they set it up as a frightening level, to introduce the galaxy's most feared entity. The Flood also had their own theme music, and most of time you are alone when fighting during Flood levels. 

If you have any further questions, just reply to the post, and I will be happy to answer them.