H4 Weapon Survey: Help give better feedback!

Acer

Hello, my name is Acer, and I think it'd be great to help 343i get a more precise response of what the community wants regarding weapon balance.

Over the next few days, I will be updating this post with a new survey for each weapon, so 343i can see exactly what the community wants from every weapon.

After all the weapon surveys are finished, I will post the results in a nice infographic.

If you have any suggestions to what you guys want to see in these surveys, feel free to PM me or leave a comment in this thread.

You can retweet this thread here!

Day 1

Edit: Just realized this should probably be posted in the Weapons & Vehicles thread. Sorry about that; I'm new here. If someone could move it, that'd be much appreciated. :)

Edited by Acer
  • Like 7

Well welcome to the site.

I have to admit for a new Member to the site,

this Is pretty good considering you are going to help 343industries

get some Information they probably couldnt get.

This will help 343industries to balance some of the guns out

or make them more powerful.

This Is very organized.

You may change the face of Halo 4, If a lot of people comment.

• Like 1

this is really well organized. good job for organization. and welcome to the forums. i filled out all of the surveys. and tucker just like last week you only had like 5 posts. you have really been posting

and i noticed there was a typo in the plasma pistol survey. in one question it said pistol pistol instead of plasma pistol

and for your question about accidentally posting this in the wrong place just PM the director or Absolute Dog they can help and probably move it to weapons/ vehicles section

• Like 1