Binary Slayer, Fiesta, or Rockets

Trifle10

fiesta gametypes  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which Team Fiesta Gametype Do You Like The Best?

• Binary Slayer
    • Fiesta
    • Rockets

Thing is,

Binary:takes too much skill and isn't serious enough 

Fiesta: super easy to be "good" at because teh rocketz

Rockets:AGain, you have to have skill, so no one likes it.

Everyone picks fiesta every time because of that time they got 17 kills, and they usually get like 8 kills. I, on the other hand, enjoy rockets because i average 30 kills since my team always sucks. It makes me feel good, cuz i screw around and then own. Binary too. I don't get that many kills but i go insane up front and distract everyone for my team. Plus the old things that made fiesta awesome aren't there anymore. I miss the old action sack. like zeus on run for cover, and all kinds of other insane things. 'Twas fun, but alas, no more.

Of the three I prefer fiesta because it is an interesting twist on the original. I actually like binary slayer more than the three, but not with the movement settings as they are (like Flood). I have made a version of binary slayer with just the binary rifle, unchanged movement and promethean vision set to unlimited. No sword. This variant is better and more challenging, and more similar to snipers, than the current one on Action Sack. Rockets can be fun, but I would actually like to see a railgun variant with jet packs, and one with just the sticky gun.

CV

• 3 years later...